1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format | steamname: [Wicked]Dub Bozz Cat | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:61632673 | steamID64: http://steamcommunity

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jam™, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jam™

Jam™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64273172
    Hello, I'd like to report this scammer. He was on a firepowered unusual trade center and he seemed like your normal, mid 20s casual unusual trader. He had some pretty high tiered unsusuals and I wanted to trade my g fetti towering pillar of hats to him. He declined one of my offers but said he could broker my unsusual, saying he does it for all his friends (don't have proof of this but do have a chat log that I'll post at the end). Since I've traded with him before, I said why not. So we trade and he gave me collateral (wasn't really collateral, was a blizzard little buddy worth 1.5 buds). So nothing really happens cause he said his friend doesn't respond. So we trade back and after a little he remessages me and says that his friend is talking. We immediantly trade cause I want to get the unusual traded and I trade it to him and not get any collateral. About 10 seconds later he de-adds me and leaves the server. Every saw what happened and started reporting him. A donater on the server named Dr.sluggy
    (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009950989/) and helps me out with all of this (im only 13 but been playing for 3 years). So I get it all sorted out and gave him numerous chances to trade me back and had his friends message him but he kept saying I deserve it. So heres some of the pictures
    This is his friend that I contacted trying to get Dub Bozz Cat to readd me, and he actually admits here to scamming me.[​IMG]

Now here's the chat log of me and him just a little more proof

[​IMG]
    So thats the end of my report. I really appreciate you reading this and hope you get the ban. I am only 13 and just hoping to get people like him away from tf2 trading! As a recap he did admit to actually scamming me in the images and please just get rid of him! Thank you so much!
  2. McCreW

McCreW New User

3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.