1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

SteamRep fourm bans

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by N/A 2, Aug 4, 2019.

1. N/A 2

N/A 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:510946728
    This website will ban you if you complain about it being non-compliant with GDPR. They do this by redirecting you to a dead website (that is a black hole for whatever you say) and saying the forum is not for legal discussion, and as soon as you complain about this they will ban you. There is no ban appeal process.

This is not a fair way to treat people that have helped your site in the past by submitting reports.

I would like to request for my other account and all of its data to be deleted in compliance with GDPR or at the very least for the ban to be revoked.

I also request for this account not to be banned as I do not feel like creating a third account in order to continue this conversation.
  2. N/A 2

N/A 2 New User

Steam:
    If this is meant to go to "appeal to judgment" I don't mind it being moved there.
  3. N/A 2

N/A 2 New User

Steam:
  4. N/A 2

N/A 2 New User

Steam:
    Forgot to mention, I am happy to discuss this in a private chat.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Regarding topics of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019