1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Steamrep poor service

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by kush - CSGO5X CSGOSum.com, Nov 21, 2017.

1. kush - CSGO5X CSGOSum.com

kush - CSGO5X CSGOSum.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:185683605
    im really mad at steamrep.
    A scammer who is steamrep banned tried scamming me but failed after he blocked me and everything he adds me back ans says check ur steamrep and i got a report where i “own fake sites” i totally debunk everything prove he’s lying note btw he hasnt posted any links to my “sites” and after 5 hours still says unconfirmed on my proffile. i wasnt able to trade today bacause of that.
    Plz fix
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If you have been reported with fake evidence, or reported maliciously for something you didn't do, we want to know so we can put a stop to the abuse ASAP. Please follow the instructions here: https://forums.steamrep.com/posts/365699/

Evidence supporting what you described here would be of great interest to the reports staff, and almost definitely help clear your name. I suggest you include it per the guide I just linked.

PS: This topic is covered in the General Discussion FAQ, under point #4.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**