1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Still Banned in SteamRep...

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by |5WG| sPyciCle, May 3, 2018.

1. |5WG| sPyciCle

|5WG| sPyciCle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:171709067
    I really regret scamming when i was around 11 or 12.... now im 15 and i want to get back to this game but i am still banned here.... i cant do trading that efficiently as sites block me. Even trading bots decline my offer (most of 'em). I can't use sites like scrap.tf... trading servers have a tag on me [SCAMMER]. I have tried appealing but they said i can't because the last appeal was denied..... Is there anyway to get rid of this tag? After getting banned i didn't scam anymore....
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. GoProJuns

GoProJuns New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:195993160
    The only way to get rid of your ban is by appealing to the mods. Posting it in the general discussions will not help you in anyway.
    Write an appeal that is sincere and straight from your heart.
  4. Blue whiskY

Blue whiskY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55929098
    But i cant i already have an appeal thats locked that no one will look at
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Stop bumping threads with posts related to your own appeal or you will receive a cooldown from the forums.
  6. Blue whiskY

Blue whiskY Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55929098
    spycicle your appeal should be looked at sooner if you have an appeal over 2 years.This is what admin lava said.
  7. YellaBanana

YellaBanana Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59959885
    I get you. SteamRep has a tendency to not give a s✿✿✿ when it comes to the fact of bans/cautions being applied literal years ago, because people never change in the admins eyes.

Also, having to sign in to view proof/screenshots is stupid.
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    The OP hasn't signed into our forums for over a month now. If you want to complain about SteamRep in the general discussion section, make your own thread. Don't necropost or hijack other people's threads. This topic is now locked.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**