1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Still in need of a Ban Appeal with MCT.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ₪✗Fuckles✗₪, Dec 29, 2015.

1. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

₪✗Fuckles✗₪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79629145
    Hi, My name is Anarchy and I was banned from MCT a long time ago. Over a year or so ago I posted a ban appeal on their forums and it was replied to once about 3 months later and then I replied to the admin within 2-4 days and never heard back since. Several months ago I posted here about what was going on with MCT and why their site was down. Several people responded and said I just have to wait in time to see what happens between MCT and steamrep. I have waited another few months but I really want this ban appealed because it is following me everywhere I go especially as a big CS:GO player. I really want to get this sorted out so if I could get some help that would be awesome. Thank you all for reading.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I'll have to advice you to wait till Friday, Jan 1st.
    Roudydogg1 and Katpolice like this.
  3. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Okay, what should I do on the 1st? And is there something important happening or something becoming official on friday?
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Some things regarding MCT tags in particular, and how defunct community tags are handled, may or may not change on that date. Keep an eye out for what happens then.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 and Katpolice like this.
  5. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Okay, I would really like to see that happen because the lack of attention me and everyone else were given on the MCT forums was a bit ridiculous. I am aware it's at their own discretion but really, reply once after several months then not reply for the next 8-10... Thanks Lava, may I add you on steam to keep in touch or do you not allow people too? Just cause I don't know where this information will be shown on the first regarding what you told me.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I don't add appellants without a good reason. Whatever happens should be obvious, but if you don't see anything, make a regular appeal here after the new year.
    Katpolice likes this.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    MCT has been taken off our Partner lists, updates/changes still need to be made on a lot of places, and a announcement will be drafted on changes regarding this somewhere early this month I hope. All MCT admins have had their green admin tags removed.

As for your appeal, you will have to wait till those announcements are made on how exactly we're changing the appeal process of defunct communities. That will determine what you can do for such.
  8. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    Thanks Silent, I'm glad to hear that and look forward to having my tag appealed as soon as I know how.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.