1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Subject:76561198059020648 (.qSk\\Virturs)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Darky, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Darky

Darky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25652864
  2. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    Do you have screenshots of the Trade agreement? You have given no indication of what the agreement is other than an activation key in the trade.
  3. Darky

Darky New User

Steam:
    I wish I could dig up Steam chat trade logs but alas I cannot. I have a screenshot from Reddit in which he offers me the key. If there is a way to dig up these logs I'd gladly post them here.
  4. Darky

Darky New User

Steam:
    Wow, sorry if I misunderstood you. I must've been pretty sleepy. So, the agreement was that I'd trade him my Nuclear Dawn game for one of his DOTA2 keys. As a guarantee I made him give me two of his hats. The screenshot I've linked to shows the chat windows after the trade had finished. He had promised to send me the key in the chat as he didn't have it in his inventory, because it was a key and couldn't be activated and then gifted. I was to return the hats after the trade but alas, no key was sent. I initially contacted him through Reddit. If a screenshot from Reddit would suffice, I'd gladly give you one.
  5. CanadianInvasion

Steam:
    If you have a way to trace the Reddit account to the steam account, yes that would suffice as a trade agreement.
  6. Darky

Darky New User

Steam:
    I've pasted screenshots to the original thread with the offer and the PM I received from the scammer. The nickname of the scammer in Reddit is Virturs which corresponds to his Steam one .qSk\\Virturs.

Screens:
    http://imm.io/uomo
    http://imm.io/uomf

P.S: I apologize if I'm delaying the process because of the lack of initial information
  7. CanadianInvasion

Steam:
    Thanks for the additional info. A SR Admin will investigate this as soon as possible.
  8. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    Marking now, thanks for the report.