1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Support for SR is a joke

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys], Sep 20, 2017.

1. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117344031
    I've sent in a ticket over 4 months ago to appeal something that has stopped me from participating in my hobby. As if it wasn't bad enough I had to recover my account, but now I have to wait for incompetent mods to review a case that'd take 10 minutes of looking over. I can find threads dating back to 2 years ago, why the f✿✿✿ do you guys have your head so far in your ass? I did calculations for workload, given the amount of time that each case should be looked over, and even at 1 day per case, and only 1 mod, would be faster than it's currently going. What a joke.
  2. Xxmarijnw

Xxmarijnw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:109824459
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Btw nothing is stopping you from trading, playing games online or using steam
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Talking about your appeal in the general forum is considered bumping your appeal. Please do not do so.

That said, nearly 50% of your posts on this forum have involved you making a post acknowledging that you are bumping a thread that should not be bumped or that a staff member has asked you to not bump in the post's contents. I'm going to have to issue you a warning. Please understand that multiple warnings stack and may involve temporary bans from the SR Forum.

As for appeals in general, many appeals take a very long time to process. Oftentimes there is no snap decision-making, instead, usually a tedious amount of due diligence. All staff here are volunteers, but we put in quite a bit of time when we can. If your appeal is open, and you have provided all the information that the Appeals Admin has asked for, then you will just have to wait. Have a good day!
    Roudydogg1 and Lava like this.
  5. Z o o f i e

Z o o f i e New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1679355
    There is a lot more than just your appeal to process. Your opinion on time to complete is not relevant as you have many people ahead of you. The SteamREP volunteers do their best to get things done as they can. Honestly try to be grateful what these people devote their time to. Like others have said, nothing is stopping you from trading or using Steam.
  6. ⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys]

⚡Static⚡ [83 Keys] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117344031
    It's been upwards of a year and my case hasn't even been looked at. It takes a certain level of incompetency to run an organization that will be as quick as a week to stop someone from participating in their hobby, but take as long as a year to revoke such.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    In the thread that Horse kindly linked, I warned you that talking about your appeal is considered bumping your appeal. You should neither be talking about or bumping your appeal in the General Discussion forum. You have been warned and action will be taken this time around. Please consider reviewing the forum rules if you end up posting again at a later time once your forum cooldown ends.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Merged threads/shortened ban. I wont be shortening any further bans for you on the forums here. No more warnings. I do not prioritize appeals based off of who cries the most or loudest.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.