1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nabbe99, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Nabbe99

Nabbe99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48861415
    HI I traded with this guy a weak ago I traded 20 cards for humble bundle and when I try to acces the bundle it says bad key I email Humble bundle and this was their responseHi there,
    It appears that your purchase of the Bundle was identified as being fraudulent by our credit card provider. Your order has been refunded back to the card used to make the purchase and all keys contained within have been revoked. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in this matter. Regards, Lorrie Support Ninja Humble Bundle
    When I asked him if he could send my another url or at least give me my cards In best case I want him band but I have heard that you guys are lazy so could you at least mark him as a bad user

steamname: VaSoOo*
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50415507
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061096743
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198061096743
  2. The Jurd is a Spy!

The Jurd is a Spy! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51573014
    You are missing quite a bit of information.
    • The title should be <Scammer's SteamID 64> (<scammer's username>)
    • You need to say both yours and his/hers steamrep information (you only did it for them)
    • Screenshots of the chat are required, and a text post of the chat (copied and pasted) is helpful.
  3. ryaneus

ryaneus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53135677
  4. brkdgn

brkdgn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52895629
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

All evidence needs to be in the form of screenshots uploaded directly to the forums. Due to the age of this report, I will be archiving it directly, please PM me if you wish to reopen this report.

Thanks.