1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

This guy not worthy of having the "SR donator" on his profile.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by King MKA, Dec 19, 2016.

1. King MKA

King MKA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74787352
    Hey guys ,,

While playing cs go yesterday, we were against this hacker that used aim and walls hack to win. He shared his main account indicating that he is a pro player and been playing for a long time. This is his account that he shared with us on the cs go chat panel https://steamcommunity.com/id/greenishpistol .. He is not worthy of that sr donator on his profile and his main account needs to get banned. This is his other account he used for hacking http://steamcommunity.com/id/greenishpistolban/ .... This account is added as a friend on his main too.
    Rosalina likes this.
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    We don't ban people for hacking in a computer game.

That said, I personally don't like people who do cheat.
    Edward. likes this.
  3. King MKA

King MKA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74787352
    I am not asking for a ban. I am pointing that the "SR donator" should be removed from his profile.

" Note that any fraud, suspicious activity, or abuse may forfeit donator distinctions & benefits at our discretion. " This was written on the donation page
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Why would we do that? Because you say the user is a hacker...a scammer... a demon of sorts?
    Not going to happen either way but you get my point here.
  5. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @King MKA ,

Can you at least look around SteamRep so you can actually see what SteamRep is doing before you open a thread about a random guy allegedly cheating in your match of CS:GO? I see so many people reporting "cheaters" on SteamRep and other partner communities from time to time, it's ridiculous.
    You can go report these cheaters to Valve (and let them know how crap their VAC system is :p) and while you are still here you can read in the bottom right of the page that "SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve in any way."

6. Rosalina

Rosalina New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64197455
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    That isn't needed....
    Archiving thread - no longer relevant.
    schmed likes this.