1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Trusted Middleman Question

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Yatterman, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yatterman

Yatterman Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23650473
    Just curious, what is the actual requirements of getting this mark next to your name on steamrep? I'm currently the"official" middleman for www.steamtrades.com and most people come to me for trades from SPUF as well as playdota forums. My steam profile also has a great amount of reputation from trades i've helped out with. But yeah, i'm mostly just curious since I would like to get this mark some time.
  2. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    A majority of SR middlemen have a proven track record of trust on SourceOP such as an extensive rep thread involving cash transactions and experience conducting a particular standard of middleman trades such as a full documented record of the trade and understanding little tricks and tips in conducting the transaction. Additionally they may be a senior admin within a trade community. As well as this, SR middlemen are personally vouched by SR admins and the applicant is scrutinised by the other admins to see if they are "trustworthy" and worthy of the tag. I personally am unaware of your middleman service or any "trusted" status positions you do currently hold, so I couldn't vote or vouch either way.

Unfortunately steam profile rep counts for very little. I hope this answers some questions.
  3. Yatterman

Steam:
    Answered it fine, thanks.
  4. Yatterman

Steam:
  5. Starburst

Starburst New User

6. Yatterman

Steam:
  7. Starburst

Starburst New User

you mean you impersonated yourself,
  8. Yatterman

Steam:
    How is it related to me?
  9. morin™

morin™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42518476
    yatterman is SR scammer tagged and he said he had the scammer account on a alternate steam. trusted middleman cannot be Scammers. just leaving this here even tho the last post is from months ago
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.