1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

UHC Scammer Tag?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Squidward Tentacles, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Squidward Tentacles

Squidward Tentacles New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35862840
    I have had a UHC Scammer tag for 3 years. I just appealed my ban on MCT and it was denied. I really want to get rid of my scammer tag, as I never actually scammed anybody. I was banned on UHC and got the tag due to a misunderstanding. My question is, how can I get rid of the scammer tag? I'm fine with keeping the ban, I just want the tag gone.
  2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    I already explained it to you in a PM msg on the MCT forums, yet you do not understand and keep asking "how do I appeal". READ CLOSELY!!!!

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Squidward Tentacles

Steam:
    If the community is gone, and I never did anything wrong to deserve the tag, then why can't it just be removed by MCT or SR?
  4. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    When I was at MCT we sometimes removed UHC tags if there was no proof at all. If proof on someone with a SteamRep ban was lost, same deal could happen.
  5. Squidward Tentacles

Steam:
    In that thread for the people with UHC tags, it says they will consider UHC appeals if you have the burden of proof. Considering my case has no proof against me and it was years ago on a defunct server, I would think that it would be fair to consider my appeal.
  6. Pacquis

Pacquis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35235363
    then go ahead an appeal it on the MCT forums, read the guide on how to.