1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined [UHM] Gaming`s Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Adam :D, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maddux

Maddux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20658158
    This is my last post here, as i no longer use steam. Nobody cares if you accept donations, 99% of servers do, but accepting donations to become ADMIN is not good, look at ANY other server affiliated with steam rep, NONE accept donations to become admin. I'm not making you look bad, the fact that you listen to nobody else posting on your tread makes you look bad, the fact that you are to stubborn and have had months to fix an issue is the reason your community looks bad.
  2. Passing down the Cake

Passing down the Cake New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42051139
    Adam, since I'm not going to want to cause anymore trouble with you, so I will state to you without any aggressive act.

In all honesty, there were really never any important events during the months of May thru June, which is what caused me to be in-active at most points in time, plus, most of the announcements I posted in the past received little-to-none replies from the users at UHM. Also, I never had abused my powers on the Garry's Mod server, I've been visited by the other users on the G-Mod server, and they honestly saw no problem with me (except when I accidentally fired that RPG, which I hadn't known of its capabilities could do that, and the Grenade Launcher incident, so you did have a few valid points there in my Admin capabilities, I'd like to apologize that for such inconveniences). Most of the other Steam admins weren't really as active as well, because I really never saw them around as often back then. I'm sorry if my message went in too blatantly on that previous post, but I'm trying to make this one more lighter.
  3. Adam :D

Adam :D New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48584983
    Hi guys! Im dearly sorry that i have not been active to this thread, i have been having issues with Family. But good news is, its all sorted now! I will reply to the two people who have posted, one at a time. Here goes! :)

Reply To Maddux:

Hello Maddux, i am posting again that i am not allowing the members of [UHM] Gaming to purchase admin for money, TF2 items or games, i have changed the function to Donator, there are 6 levels, each level has a different meaning, text colour and name colour, they will not recieve Administrator powers, just some cool features and a few fun commands to use, we only give them a few commands and different colours in a way of saying "Thanks for donating". I would never let random people run loose on the server with admin commands, hell no! I hope this has settled our little argument now, and we can just be friends!

Reply to Cake:

Hey again Cake, its good to hear from you again! Yes, i demoted you kind of unfairly from our Garry`s Mod server, but I found it incredibly annoying when you fired a RPG at a store that someone had made and spent atleast 30 minutes on. I demoted you because i cared about the server, and I didn`t want the population to be ruined. I`m sorry i didn`t warn you about it, but i thought you knew what a RPG would do. I admit, i haven`t been doing many events at the moment, but thats all changing as I am planning huge giveaways, raffles and i am even getting our TF2 server back! I plan to do lots more with the community of [UHM], now that we are moving uphill. :)

I`m sorry to bring up some arguments about our thread, and i hope it is all sorted now, if an admin could give me some news on this application, i would be EXTREMELY gratefull! [UHM] will be back in action, we have a lot planned, it`s our dream to become affiliated with SteamREP!

Thanks,

Adam
  4. Passing down the Cake

Passing down the Cake New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42051139
    I do apologize for being so blatant and aggressive against UHM Adam, I was technically regretting saying it in such way, that I do wish that this wouldn't happen. Administrators, I am initiatively comfortable with Adam's proposal, we will try to fix and repair anything that needs to be repaired, and hopefully, we will be accepted on this application.

Warm regards ~ Slender Cake.
  5. I may be missing something here, but you guys still do not have any TF2 Servers (trade servers aside). People mostly apply to become a steamrep affiliate community when they have either an active TF2 Trader Base or a decently active TF2 Trade Servers. You guys for some unknown reason have neither, so i am still confused as to why you are applying?
  6. Adam :D

Steam:
    Hi Blackglade,

We have been eager to get our server back up and running, and it should be today! I am purchasing (Finally) a TF2 server 32 slots. So we can get back into action.
    Sorry for the delay, I haven`t had a lot of money to purchase things.

Thanks,

Adam
  7. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
  8. [gD]Reaper

[gD]Reaper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50684198
    UHM has had some really good servers in the past :), and im looking forward to the new one. The community is friendly and the servers are lots of fun to play on. I made my first bud on UHM trade server.
    Anyway u hope steamrep will accept this application :), UHM is a great community
  9. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
  10. Adam :D

Steam:
    I haven`t been scamming unusuals, i can explain these.

The First One:

We were trading, he tried to scam me by sending me to a FALSE middleman, who tried scamming me out of my money. We continued with the trade and sent away the middleman who was a fake. He gave me the unusual, and i sent him the money. He immediately went: "OMG THAT WAS THE WRONG EMAIL!". So i was like WTF and removed him.

The Second One:

I did send him the money, hes just a lier.

PS: They have no proof to come and blame me for such things.

Thanks,

Adam
  11. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    So if they were to report you to Steam Support (which has access to all chat logs) you wouldn't be trade banned right?
  12. Adam :D

Steam:
    Nope, I wouldn`t.

13. It doesn't matter if you are working on getting back a TF2 Server or have already got one. No community submits an application for being a steamrep affiliate before they have released an actual trade server. And even if you were to already have it up. The steamrep plugin would need to be run on it for more than 60 days (and yes no it does not count if you already had it running for more than 60+ on a server that is dead) and you would need to establish an active trading community. I'm sorry but i still fail to see the point of this application!
  14. Sjru

Sjru SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    [​IMG]

So by donating you do have more "chances" to be mod, huh.

[​IMG]

Why easier?
  15. Mr Muffin Man

Mr Muffin Man New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29647412
    I was an ex-admin on this server and me and Adam used to be good friends. He used be an admin on an old server I had. Anyway, he constantly abused and used his status to get his own way. And he did allow his friends to become admin, and when they messed around and abused he did nothing, and didn't let us do anything. My admin was bugged, and he had made little attempt to fix this, and yet banned me after i killed him on the server with a reason along the lines of "You never did your job anyway". The donator admins often abused, and the server ended up being full of bad admins, so many i didn't know who was admin and who wasn't. I just thought i should let anyone watching this thread know.
  16. Adam :D

Steam:

Muffin, what a disaster,

For a start, you mentioned that I abused my powers, when im the Owner ? Why would i abuse my powers to aparantly get my own way, when there was no way to get my own way? What? I would never abuse on my own server, and you never mentioned that you never did your job, you were always sat on your backside, using your commands, but whenever someone shouted for an admin, where were you? This happened about 3 months now, I dont really see why you are still moaning about it. Plus, i never made any of your friends admin, I dont know your friends.
  17. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    I'm locking this thread. Take your personal disputes elsewhere.

EDIT: Unlocked because stuff needs to be added.
    Hitman Sparky likes this.
  18. Adam :D

Steam:
    Thank you CanadianInvasion for unlocking our post,

I want to let you all know, that we have changed our ways around quite a lot, we have now got a Team Fortress 2 server, which seems to have got quite an active player base already. We have redone the forums, and made it more suitable for our TF2 ways, we have also COMPLETELY wiped off Donation for Admin systems, this does not happen out of the server or inside the server, if they do wish to donate, they will get 1 month of the special donator rank, which will have access to a jetpack and some other cool stuff which can be reached typing !donator or /d . I have also changed the group description, to a more suitable and understandable description.

Forums: www.uhmgaming.webs.com
    Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/uhmgaming#
    TF2 Server IP: 172.245.222.70:27015

Photos have been uploaded incase you dont want to click the links provided

Thanks for giving the community of [UHM] Another chance!

Thanks again,

Adam

Attached Files:

19. Adam :D

Steam:
    1. Yes, we have 2 24/7 Servers currently, I will post the IP`S Below:

TF2 Server: 172.245.222.70:27015
    Garry`s Mod 13 Server: 46.105.101.48:27105

2. No, I have not edited the plugin.

3. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/uhmgaming This is the URL to the Steam Page that we currently own. We used to have like, 500 members, but we grew, now we have about 5000 + members. We play mainly TF2 but dont get us wrong, we play other games too! We mainly like to trade, and thats why i created [UHM]! To have fun trading, and to get good, fair trades amongst the community.

4. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/uhmadmins This is the URL to the Admin Steam Page. We do not have many admins at the moment, but we have not needed any as we have no server. All the admins are clean of steamrep and they have no scamming history ( Or atleast i know of ). The admins usually try to help people out with questions, and they also help towards getting scammers banned.

5. Below, i shall list [UHM]`s Admins and their SteamREP:

[UHM Owner] Adam ( Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48584983 SteamREP Link: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198057435695
    [UHM Admin] Legadith ( Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55725612 SteamREP Link: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071716953
    [UHM Admin] Slender Cake ( Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42051139 SteamREP Link: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044368007
    [UHM Mod] Mr. Fluffy ( Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43074158 SteamREP Link: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046414045
    [UHM Mod] Thor (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27358461 SteamREP Link: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198014982651

6. Our Policies are definitely NO SCAMMING. Scammers are dealt with by the admins. The users who have been victims of a scam, or threatened by one. Must instantly report it to us, we shall see the proof they give, and then we shall report them to SteamREP.

7. We wish to be affiliated with SteamREP because we want to stop the spread of scammers in the world of TF2 trading. We want to ban the ones who need to be banned, or even tagged & marked on STEAMREP. We want to make TF2 trading a better a better world, and more fun as well. A Scammer will be perma banned on sight, no exeptions.

8. Forums: http://www.uhmgaming.webs.com We are buying a .com domain soon!

9. http://uhmgaming.webs.com/apps/forums/show/14690846-scammer-report-section Members can also report Scams to admins via Group discussion.

10. N/A

11. We are currently trying to make gaming a better place. We want to help people trade, ban scammers and hackers. We want to make sure everybody gets a fair trade. We play TF2, so we should be getting a server soon. Our dream is to team up with SteamREP, and make this world, a better place. We believe Scammers ruin the game for others, with their greedy and selfish ways, Scammers should be banned, and of course tagged as one on SteamREP, we want to make this true, by Reporting them, and banning them from our servers instantly, with no exceptions.

12. We are currently working on a banner.

UPDATED VERSION OF THE APPLICATION.
  20. Legadith

Legadith New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55725612
    UHM is a great community and i have been with it for a while now, adam is a amazing guy and i believe we should be with steamREP Because of our excellent community we have within, I am a admin with UHM And love it! The people are so nice! good luck UHM! +1
    Adam :D likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.