1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Unique/Fun UI

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by iPawnUtwice™, Dec 6, 2013.

1. iPawnUtwice™

iPawnUtwice™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22200695
    Hey there Admins/Moderators !

I'm sorry to keep spamming you guys, but hey, an Admin-Wannabe should know the tiniest detail there is :p

Here's the question :

Is there some kind of coding that would make the SteamRep User Interface more attractive and more...etc maybe ? I'm sorry for this question if its offended any party, but a new interface would much likely help people to come and see what's actually going on in the website and thus people will use it...frequently !

That's all from me...for now.

Thanks and Sorry in advance. Cheers !

P/S : If this idea accepted, Don't forget to put my name in the credit. lolz
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Of course, it needs to be redesigned absolutely. Right now we have higher priorities, but a UI redesign is absolutely in our backlog.

"Make the UI better" is not a new idea, I'm sorry. :) Not really something to give someone credit for.

Thanks for your feedback, though.
  3. iPawnUtwice™

iPawnUtwice™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22200695
    Sure thing Mattie ! Nice to help you out on those ridiculous things but actually useful . Btw , i was just playing with the credit-giving-thingy. Thanks and Cheers mate !
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    lol, I've put so much up as "improvements" for the site that I'm banned from the thread... (ie: ignored)
    iPawnUtwice™ likes this.