1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Unjust report. Thanks sivartz to made it evidence provided without having any evidences.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by PatoMato, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79219499
    I'm here again.
    Hi lava, mattie, sjru and sivartz if you are reading this, and thanks for your help in the conversation that I made like 1 or 2 months ago.

I appealed a report but it got refused because i don't have a tag or something like that.

That's why, i'm writing there. Some time ago, a guy tried to scam me and i posted a video on youtube . Unluckily it is in italian but with a short chat so it is easily to translate.
    I've posted also tons of screenshoot about that scam but I was so stupid to didn't do a report for that. alright.
    10 days later or something like that i can't remember well, the scammer asked for free crates in a server and I've gave some to him or she whatever he/she is. She added me and then tried to scam me again involving his "boyfreind" bubwy, which I am sure that is italian seeing his bad english (I know mine is too but that doesnt matter now). bobwy said that he would to give me a free item and he met me on my group (But he never was in) then i trusted him. 1 day later i talked with denis or anne (She/he changed her/his so often that i can't remember again) and she/he said that I was trying to scam she.

Actually I wasn't, have you ever seen a guy who is scamming something by asking about what a friend said? Yeah, exactly, i just asked what bubwy wanted from me and she said that i was scamming but at maximum i could begging.

I never traded she/him or offered money or what else, so I find unjust that evidence provided on my report. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198118704727-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.82638/

There are multiple evidences of my innonce in that report but probably sivartz (YES YOU, THANKS ALOT) did a mistakes and confused them with the evidences of the scammer which are fakes. Just look at her chat and then at mine, there are some thing that i didn't say.

He continued to say that I was posting fake things, but i did not posted cropped picture and etc neither modified.

I feel that provide evince unjust. Alot of people are been scammed from the same person. The last added me yesterday.
    I hope that report will get rejected because as you can see i didn't nothing bad and i won't be banned any more from outpost :) people won't trade with me. That's all, steamrep must be a safe pleace and it isn't.
  2. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79219499
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not the place for this sorta rant - if you wish to address the report do so in the report itself with evidence to support your claims.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.