1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Unreasonably Labelled as a Scammer, looking for justice.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by {LoCR} Mormon Jesus, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {LoCR} Mormon Jesus

{LoCR} Mormon Jesus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29770047
    Hey, i noticed recently that SteamRep has me labelled as an SR SCAMMER because of the fact that I changed my name to pedanticpickle for about five minutes in December.
    I'm just here to say I was simply using that name to joke with my friend and I did not make any trades during the period in which I used this name.
    You can check my backpack history, I believe I did not make any trades while under the alias of pedanticpickle. I was simply using it as a joke.
    I'm not enjoying the fact that I'm labelled as a scammer, because it gives me a disadvantage in the world of unusual trading. I have enough steam profile rep for it to be obvious that I am not in fact a scammer. Please correct this injustice.
    Thanks,
    Mormon
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Can you please resubmit this following the posted instructions with any evidence you have, including screenshots of your inventory history for the time in question?

Impersonation is a very serious matter that many many scammers use to trick people. Your name was changed for over 2 days, so you'll need a better story than what you're giving now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.