1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Untrustworthy Spycrabber

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BLACK MEN OF AMERICA, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLACK MEN OF AMERICA

BLACK MEN OF AMERICA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45091876
    Hi my name is black men of america (black), and today (june 22nd) i was on a server doing the spycrabbing bet games, and so this guy came along also known as water or R4!n (his page url will be at the bottom of the page). he had a hat that was worth 1.33 and i did not have a craft hat at the time so i added 1.33 and we started, after we were done with it , i won it and he left the server and changed his name to water (R4!n --> water) so i went back and found him and on steam and added him, he would not accept the request and along with that friend request, he block me from any communications, so first before he is marked down, i would like to have a word with him to see if he would like to give me the hat he was spycrabbing, and if he does, dont mark him down, but if not, f✿✿✿ HIM UP.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryaqku

~Landon Horton

'Ello. This man R4!n is not the person you want to be spy crabbing or trading with. He could turn to the dark side at any point which is the same with any other trader. Though he turned dark on BLACK MEN OF AMERICA. It first started off with them both spy crabbing for 1 rec. R4!n won fair and square. and BLACK gave him the rec with no hesitation. Everything was plain and simple. BLACK MEN OF AMERICA (BLACK) then wanted to buy a craft hat. All he had was metal. So he traded R4!n which was selling two craft hats. R4!n then put up a war pig and the base metal billycock. He was overpricing the first time. Then black men of america (black) said no constantly until he lowered the prices to the original price. Black men of america (black) then decided not to trade but to spy crab with him. He had 1.33 up for bets and he had one of the base metal billycock. We then spy crabbed. black swept won 3-0. R4!n then left the server and changed his name. We need a clean, trustworthy community. Not bullshit scammers. Alright well that sums it up. If you need any questions, then please add. Details, comments, or concerns to BLACK MEN OF AMERICA (BLACK).

~A friend that does not want his name in this s✿✿✿

~
  2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.