1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

VAC BAN HELP

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Fluro, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Fluro

Fluro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138882224
    So, can anyone help with my VAC?

Now, before you just disregard this and see me as cheating scum, hear me out.
    My main account (The one im on, the VAC banned one) is stuck in Nova 1, and i know that's not my real rank, but everyone is so bad in this rank its impossible to get out of. So i took it upon myself to make a new account, and get my real rank, which was MG2. I then started to build my inventory on my old account, as you can see if you check my inventory. So, with me building my inventory, i decided to sell my MG account for $30 USD and suck it up and suffer the cancer that is nova 1. My MG2 account had no prime as it wasnt high enough rank, but it was linked to my old phone number, as with my main. I then asked steam support how to remove the phone number to make sure nothing linked my accounts together, because i wanted to avoid this, and i did EVERYTHING they told me to do to completely remove it, i even ended up removing that number from my main and adding my second phone number on ONLY my main account, and as far as i knew, you could only have 1 number on each account, but my main appears to have had 2, both the old and the new. So a month passed after doing everything steam told me to, to completely sever all ties between that account and my main to make sure i don't get a ban from whoever i sold it to, and yet about a month later, i was playing CS:GO, i bought another new skin, and then mid competitive game, i got banned, and the reason is, and i quote, "Applied due to phone sharing" even though i had clearly removed the phone number connecting the 2 accounts, the proof is even in my steam support tickets.

So does anybody have any ideas on how to appeal this? Should i call steam? I've already made a support ticket, what else can i do? Please help me!! Even if you can't help me to remove my false VAC ban, is there any kind of exploit i can use to at least get my items back?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
  3. Fluro

Fluro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138882224
    I never said help to remove, i said help to appeal it, someone on here must have some idea of how i can either bypass the VAC and be able to trade my items to my new account, or some way to appeal it and get it removed, as it was a completely false vac ban.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What do you mean appeal it? Nobody here is going to be able to help you - a VAC ban is issued by VALVE. Nobody here is going to help you figure out a way to circumvent their stance on your account.. so since that appears to be the only reason your posting here I'm locking/archiving thread and advising anyone reading NOT to get involved.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016