1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Want advertise to you new service I have made with my team.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by stеамbroker.com, Sep 15, 2015.

1. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126076710
    Hello, SteamREP community.

I'm a Steam trader with about 5 years’ experience and I usually have had a lot of problems with scamming. As all of you do, I guess.

So I decided to create a service for Steam trades, which would allow you to make secure deals without possibility of scam.

In general my service is an automatic Middleman. My bots will get an item from a seller, check it and send it to the buyer. When money will be exchanged.

All financial operations are managed by a legal entity registered in Europe and all operations occur in the correspondence with the European legislation and hence your money is well protected.

Service allows selling and buying ANY steam items which are available for exchanging in Steam trade offers. This includes DOTA2, CSGO, H1Z1, Team Fortress items, collectible cards or Steam game gifts.

My team tried to make the service user-friendly for those sellers that possess a huge amount of identical items. So you can set, for example, 2000 keys in 1 operation.

We will appreciate, if you would check out our service, test it, write your opinions and suggestions here.

We have experienced programmers in our team so it's possible to add almost any functions and make our service the best.

To add some advantages for our users we launch advertising actions! You can offer and sell your items with NO commission (5% fee will be charged if you want to withdraw cash). And in addition, every buyer will get 10% deposit bonus as a gift!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Thank you for your attention!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
  2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    If you want to ask for suggestions and the like on an automated MM bot, that is fine, but don't just advertise your service here. For starters, I would suggest not using a brand new account to advertise a service, then say you have 5 years of experience while having nobody with any form of rep on your staff. I certainly wouldn't put my money on some random website's bot... Not to mention you shouldn't even HAVE to hold the money if you are middle-manning...

What does this even mean... What "European legislation", what "legal entity" That just sounds like you are using buzz words to get people to think you are legit while having nothing to back it up.

PS. also I hid your link, again, please don't advertise here.
    Roudydogg1 and Flying Anonymoose like this.
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    You've got two definitive scammers and what appears to be a third scammer on your friends list already. The tagged scammer on your friends list is tagged for using fake middlemen, and still has several fake admins on his list, coincidentally enough including a fake clive: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198206081052

So, yeah, probably not a real automated mm.
    Roudydogg1, a Gentleman and Clive like this.
  4. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
    Unfortunally, my main Steam account, was banned by Steam Support without any reason. http://steamcommunity.com/id/NiceExchange/

I know it's very hard to trust in this wild Steam trade world to anyone. But how you want to fight with it if you don't have any ability to trust services like we try to create?

European legislation mean what behind this service stands real registered corporation.
    If you want, you can check our Business PayPal account [email protected].
    You can try this payment button to check business name SAMIK GROUP s.r.o.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9XYSBRS5ST2BU

You can check SAMIK GROUP s.r.o. information in Czech Yellow pages
    http://www.zlatestranky.cz/firmy/Praha/H1973010/SAMIK GROUP s.r.o./
    And find legal information in Czech public justice restrict https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/rejstrik-firma.vysledky?subjektId=331755&typ=PLATNY

Also you can check my Webmoney passport
    https://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/certview.asp?wmid=611244989650
    I'm the owner of exchange service SaveChange.ru but you can find domain steambroker.com in certified domain names.

Do you need any additional information to try to use our service and make this wild Stam trading world more secure? :)
  5. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
    Sorry for my friends. I add everyone who ask any questions
  6. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    In what way was it banned? It isn't trade banned...

So why is then that the second link you posted says (translated to English):

"Scope of business:

rental properties, apartments and office space and the provision of basic services ensuring proper operation of real estate, apartments and office space"

And the first one says (translated to English again):

"Ware
    • computer games"

TLDR:
    Seems legit.:rolleyes:
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
    Thank you for your attention. :)
    My account is has been Community Banned. I don't know why, possible i bought some stolen item. I can't get any information from Steam support about 2 months already.

Now, when SteamRep Admin confirmed legitimacy of our service I can answer your questions and listen suggestions.
    Hope our SteamBroker.com service will become reliable marketplace for Steam traders with many unique functions in the future.
  8. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR isn't going to back you, hell I wouldn't back this if I was on fire and it pissed on me.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
    Interesting why? For you is better try to find buyer or seller on websites like dota2lounge, check sites like this one and being scammed in 30% deals? :)
    From my side is much easier to work with legitimate business and just accept another users offer if you like it. Without any possibility if scam.
  11. Flying Anonymoose

Flying Anonymoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31172344
    If you got banned from possibly buying stolen items why would people trust your automated bots to protect them against the same thing? :confused:
  12. prodigyaustralia

prodigyaustralia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52814116
    Isn't community bans for phishing? like automated phishing
  13. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I highly doubt SR will back you in any way, shape, or form. Not that anyone would trust the bot, being rather sketchy in the first place.

I would assume they can ban for any reason they deem requires it.
  14. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
    I don't sure why my account was banned. But do you think, if you trade some Steam items it's not possible to buy stolen items from someone?
  15. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
    Any way. I think we can finish discussion about my service scam or not. It's NOT A SCAM.
    I think where is no reason to think it's a scam. I gave you all my business information.
    My e-currency exchange service SaveChange.ru have about 50 000 USD reserves constantly plus about 200 000 USD in our business bank accounts.
    I pay about 2000 USD monthly to Google and Yandex for my service advertising.
    I give you 10% deposit bonus and 0% sell commission and pay it from our advertising fund.

Now it's time to read some information how my service works and write your suggestions and questions here to make it the best place for secure trade Steam items.
    https://en.steambroker.com/howtobuy.php
    https://en.steambroker.com/howtosell.php
  16. stеамbroker.com

stеамbroker.com New User

Steam:
    PS: several days ago one of our russian users sold Dragon Lore for $650 USD. Got his money and made this video (russian)
  17. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    This is started to sound fishier and fishier by the second...
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Our forums are not for promotional/advertising purposes, as was stated by @Clive in the first reply to you. We've let this topic open under that condition for anything trade related can be discussed here. Now you start another promotion and we won't have that.

This thread is archived.
    Roudydogg1 and Enstage like this.