1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Well atlest it looks like Valve took action

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by TBS AlexDK, Aug 26, 2018.

1. TBS AlexDK

TBS AlexDK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24142505
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198184157494-none-no-items.185052/#post-486363
    I must say that yes i forgot to say that he was posing as a steam admin, but you could not miss that.
    I don't think that maybe posing as a Steam Admin as a joke is a legit reason to mark a report as invalid, but hey at least Valve banned his sry little ass and the fake guide is also gone now
    You don't posse as a Steam Admin as a joke just like you don't posse as a SteamREP Admin as a joke
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I specifically noted in the report that I would handle reviewing this account another way.
    Without added context there is no way to know if the user was joking or not with someone else and could very well state that.
    The account is on a list and I've made other notes else where. Perhaps what I did helped spur that Valve movement - its very possible so don't discredit the results of the report.
    Otherwise please don't post about reports you made that weren't accepted per this notice.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. TBS AlexDK

TBS AlexDK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24142505
    Yes i'm sorry was just a bit too salty after playing against a lot of hackers in TF2 so yes you can just delete this post if you want to
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Entirely understandable....all good. I saw the report earlier when you made it and wanted to address it promptly which appears to have been helpful all around.
    I've seen people do their profiles up with no intentions to defraud anyone with similar looks is all...valve can certainly tell if the user is up to no good with added history on their end which apparently they saw. Was the user up to no good.. prob but that added contact towards someone to push that fraud is very very vital.
    Hackers in TF2 would also need to be reported to Valve.
    Don't delete -but as op requested will archive this. Thanks!
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Roudydogg1 likes this.