1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

what does this count as?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ASCII potatos [9087], Feb 14, 2014.

1. ASCII potatos [9087]

ASCII potatos [9087] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55579087
    so i lowballed on this guys unusual and offered all this stuff. He accepted it. Now his friend is going insane trying to get me banned everywhere. i told him i didn't scam him. i merely low balled. i told him i didn't quick switch or anything. but i did tell the guy it was a good deal. because at the time i didn't check the price for his hat. but i offered all my sweets so i was like yeah this is all my sweets i think its a good deal. which i probably wouldn't count as scamming because that is opinionated. Now i am worried ill get banned.
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    I think what matters here is that the trade agreement was upheld as you both said it would. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Individual coms can ban you for whatever they want, sharking/lowballing/saying "YOLO" does not matter nor does SR care. But in terms of SR, and only if what you are saying is true, SR wont tag you.
  4. Bodrex

Bodrex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62708191
    lowballed is different with scam
  5. Mrs TS

Mrs TS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29411941
    You have tons of trades on Outpost including a few unusuals. You have 2400+ hours in TF2 and you didnt know the price? Cough cough, I find that extremely hard to believe.
  6. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    You can't expect people to know the price of everything so it is easy to believe.
  7. Mrs TS

Mrs TS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29411941
    When you have 500+ trades and you purposely tell someone its a good deal, that indicates that you are speaking from knowledge.
    Lowballing is lowballing....no one likes it but everyone does it.
    THATS Lowballing.
    Telling someone its a good deal when you either do or don't know the price of something borders on sharking. Maybe I'm being cynical but, I'm calling it as I see it.