1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

What to do if you done a trade wrong and a person has called you a scammer?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Captain Obvious II, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Captain Obvious II

Captain Obvious II New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80426439
    You see i was looking for a trench tunic and i sent a trade offer offering a tunic for 3 ref but soon later i got a angry comment on my profile saying i was a scammer, i contacted him why and he said i had a strange tunic selcted in the trade and after that he blocked me from tf2 outpost. I at the item of selecting the items was in a hurry playing MvM so any sugeestions on how to solve this dispute?:(
  2. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Well it seems like an easy mistake to make, did you add any notes to the trade? If not then you'll be fine, but if you did then it could seem very dodgy and like a scam depending on what the notes said.
  3. Captain Obvious II

Captain Obvious II New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80426439
    The problem is that he commented on my profile saying -rep scammer, i deleted it son is there anyone a deleted comment could atcaully be seen by someone?
  4. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    No. Profile rep means absolutely nothing in all honesty. Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong so don't worry about it, if he bugs you about it, just block him.