1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

What's up with liking appeals posts/comments?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Roudydogg1, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Haven't seen someone ask this yet, or perhaps im missing something entirely simple which is why nobody has yet to do so.

I spend most of my time on Appeals forum. Often times I find that I can like posts/messages there, and other times I notice that I do not have the option entirely. Quite simply: why is this the case?
    Such a silly question with no point to it, I suppose... My small form of OCD -developing due to this ;)- seems to have gotten the better of me tonight, however, and I thought I'd try an find out the actual reason for this nonsense quesquestion.

All the best
    --Roudy
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    They are likely disabled in the sub-processing section and not the starting section. Could be by design or could be just something missed. I'd like to see all the "likes" disabled....got something to say about a post then say it.

edit: don't like this post!!

2nd edit:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    NCPereira, -hg- COBALT, Sjru and 6 others like this.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    probably a forgotten option indeed. cba to look it up, for its not really important either.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Great, just what I was looking for