1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Why He Calls a scam?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by MrRockafeller, Jun 6, 2013.

1. MrRockafeller

MrRockafeller New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44353340
    Hey there I just wanna ask why a guy calls me trying to scam

Im just in a steam chat for a ghost capotain
    After that he says my offer wont do even if I offer my whole bp ( ridiculous, serousily which led me to say this to him * read below pls* )
    ->I just told him that his unusual is worth 1.2-1.4 buds ( which I got from bp.tf) and said I already reached it
    ->Then he told me that I am trying to scam him?
    And before he deleted me he said he would report me

As you can see I am very careful with my reputation in steam trading , I want to be a clean trader as I can be

I just don't get it , I just told a price of his unusual and claims me trying to scam him??
    Can somebody explain? Don't wanna get my hardworked account get dirty

Sadly I closed the chat so yeah....
  2. |LZ| Jigsaw ♥

|LZ| Jigsaw ♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23267040
    It depends on what you exactly tried, but I can guess that you were lowballing him or that this guy didn't like your offer. If you didn't try to scam or shark him then you're fine, I guess.
  3. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Don't worry.

Just remember most traders want buds/keys for unusuals, you were probably offering bits and pieces I guess. It is commonplace for disgruntled traders to get irate when they do not like offers, including insults and calling people scammers :)
  4. McCreW

McCreW New User

You should be fine if you were making a serious offer on his hat, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.