1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Why i scammer?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by |Snowman|, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |Snowman|

|Snowman| New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62393560
  2. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

You get rep from your "brother", and you think that is correct?

No way to tell if its really your brother or not (which wouldn't matter anyway), for even if the trade really took place, the rep is biased.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. |Snowman|

|Snowman| New User

Steam:
    Yes , i started the trade in the week and my brother helped to me.And thats the reaseon for im scammer. Whatever , thanks peoples ! I stop this s✿✿✿ game. Cool community.
  4. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Well, dont have your "brother" post "I sold him my blizz dragonborn. I went first and he paid up. +rep" on your profile when he still had the hat.
  5. |Snowman|

|Snowman| New User

Steam:
    I deleted the post , and he havent the hat. I deleted, cause you are banned me cause he tried to help me. I dont want to make trouble, just please remove the mark about im a scammer , cause im not.
  6. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

make an appeal in the right subsection, see the topic there for guidance on how

closed topic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.