1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Why is Butaine allowed to swear and abuse users?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by BigMac187, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    I think my answer may be the best you're gonna get... Just trying to help.
  2. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32620293
    I am asking for an official answer, so yeah what ever you say can't be considered as the best since it's not official in any way or form. I'll stick around and wait for an official answer, thanks though.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    (I'm not claiming I'm official in any way, neither am I claiming my response is official)
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What if you don't get an "official" answer? Are you going to continue this free flowing brigade of just random off the wall questions to feed some altered ego that would more fit a common pre-school class room?
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    The 0.0001 % that don't deserve it? I'll shove those under the "everybody's equal" rule. They have the equal right to get scolded at.

For the second question, ask your parents. Victims swear at scammers here, and we can understand such. There is just a limit on how far we let things go... basically when a admin/mod has to stop a thread by locking it for it got out of hand. Most people can understand this. Sorry you missed the "social classes" at which this was subject.

There, its another 2 page thread. As it was only 1 question, I'll lock the thread now, before you think of more to make of this.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.