1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Why is my profile listed in your site?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Mu6o, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mu6o

Mu6o New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20854889
    I hate being listed anywhere without my permission.
    So why? I haven't registed here, I am not a scammer and... well there shouldn't be a record of me on your site.
    D2Girls likes this.
  2. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

You have no scammer tag, that is correct. Your account's steam details being shown on our site is a result of somebody looking you up on our site to check if you are a scammer. Each historical profile there is such a event in the past.
    All information shown is readily available for anyone visiting your profile, we only provide some extra information, and extra links under "Quick Tools" that are relevant. We aren't providing more information then you are, but are providing links to backpack sites, TF2TP and TF2Outpost directly to your account page there (ofcourse only if you used them, if not, on Outpost you get a 404, and on TP you get "This user has never logged into TF2TP. This is a sad day.")

As such, we aren't providing information that isn't available otherwise. We just made it convenient.
  3. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

4. Mu6o

Mu6o New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20854889
    Is there a way that I can't be listed except if I turn out to be a scammer or using the site for it's purpose?
    D2Girls likes this.
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

No. We're not going to add functionality to make exceptions, especially when its policy not to make exceptions.

Others are using the site for its purpose. They checked you out. Same goes for you, you can check other accounts out when you are trading.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.