1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Why was it accepted, change of ways

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by MLX02 | LGC, Mar 30, 2017.

1. MLX02 | LGC

MLX02 | LGC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127089283
    Why are there people who take fake screen shots and get someone banned then get away with it at the end. I have to wait a month or longer to get my steam account fully functional for trading again? This is unjust and must be fixed. The appeals are lowest priority?

Think of the court for a minute, how they take care of things. They do not punish someone until guilty. This website on the other hand, punishes someone for no reason (unless the person is an actual scammer) and causes damages to peoples reputation and trading.
    This website already caused me about 300CAD (226 US dollars) in damages already and its only been 2-3 days now. How can someone who is innocent be falsely judged without their consent. AT LEAST make a system where if a report is accepted the user is notified and has 24-48 hours to respond to the false claim. Then the judgment is made after time expires or after player responds. I do not wish to be falsely claimed as a scammer and this could end badly.

This website is not really affiliated with steam (to my knowledge) but it is payed for what they do (by donations). What I am getting at is focus on the pending appeals now, change your ways so unjust bans don't happed or more rarely happen, and get me unbanned. If I have to wait another week or two I will take bigger steps to getting this unjust situation under control.

Dont have cs:go and I am a tf2 unusual trader why would I cs:go site scam?:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.159021/
    He used this: ADMIN REMOVED

My appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198214444295-zyxel-matski-banned-by-sr.159031/

Do not take this message as a threat but be weary.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2017
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. MLX02 | LGC

MLX02 | LGC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127089283