1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Word on the street is that team vedetia is back (Re-unite the old team to fight them)

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by TemioMAN, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TemioMAN

TemioMAN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45707254
    Hi guys I am fairly new to steam rep but i am not new to scam groups and i am always trying to fight them.
    Anyway i need to get in contact with the old team that busted vedetia a few months back because it seems they are on the rise again.
    I have been talking to DiabloStorm about this and he was saying it may be possible that they are back half an hour later i find even more information that may expose the new team vedetia, If you are a SR admin or an admin of any head community and u had a part to play within the vedetia scandal i would like to talk to you privately perhaps we may organize a group steam chat or a private TS3 room that cannot be comprimised
    Thankyou for reading this
    Fight the Scammers
    Temioman
  2. asdasd

asdasd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56683477
    i hope they upload their scam videos back ^^ they were so funny.
  3. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    They've been dead for almost half a year with absolutely no signs of a return other than some wannabe cases here and there. As well, no one cares anymore.
  4. TemioMAN

TemioMAN New User

Steam:
    add me aces because i dont want to give the link publicly but there is a new group that is devoted to taking u down and they are vedetia but this time its alot worse
  5. Champelliot

Champelliot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36236835
    That's probably unnecessary, you can send it via PM, just click on his avatar, and select start a conversation. They are private.
  6. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    I know what group you're talking about. It's 6 months old and was created by some wannabe kid who has since then left the group. Not to be taken seriously at all.
  7. TemioMAN

TemioMAN New User

Steam:
    Ace but there are recent comments on the group page, I think only time can tell if I have anymore info I will pass it on straight to u guys if this does happen in the end then I think the severity of this vedetia may either be a lot easier(run by kids) or a lot harder (they've learnt from there mistakes)
  8. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

The one thing that this does NOT need is public attention. Closing topic.
    [JAG] Fuster and Dronefly like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.