1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Would this be something worth reporting about?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Communist Moose, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Communist Moose

Communist Moose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47676063
    Guy sends you a trade offer of his 30-40 dollar item for my TF2 items in total worth below $1. Hidden in that mess of cheap items is my Howl worth 300+. I keep getting mixed answers and I thought it'd be better to just ask this place if it's something I can report someone for on steamrep.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    depends on what text he is sending along with it, or with chat agreement etc. Just make the report, with all info you have in screenshots, and it will be looked at. By the looks of it its a shark, but really depends on how/what etc.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Did you have it listed for sale anywhere? Or did you have any kind of trade posting/offer for other items in that picture?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**