1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Wrongly admitted scammer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Celentano, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celentano

Celentano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18165005
    Hello Tell me on what basis, and based on what facts you have put me status scammer? You believed the deceiver who has recently logged in account no reviews in sheet reputation, zero hours in the game and only vintage max in your inventory? After all, it is the same on your site marked as a scammer! And then look at my reputation over 5 years of playing. And people's reviews. Can any of them to contact and confirm that they have received the items. You are relying on video, in which there is no evidence that he had been deceived. In the same video you can see how I asked him if he changed his ip address. He says it is not. But in fact, he changed. He wrote about this a second trader in this video for some reason do not. This indicates that the video can be made as safe. Yes, and not rented by the seller. This is a scheme by which he deceives the people. Change the ip address before the trade. Then makes an exchange. Gets the money to his account. And then wrote a letter in support of steam that it had been robbed. That's why I removed the items from the inventory. I knew about what he is working, I warned people that he boasted that he deceived me. And get money and support from the Max vintage. Unfortunately this correspondence has not survived. And you are not relying on any facts giving status scammer and believe this scammer.
    And now he is writing on the sites that he is due and that is why it considered the application so quickly. While others have been waiting for two months and you do not do anything. People are beginning to appear questions. How so? You react to the video scammer, in which there is no evidence. And not understanding the status of putting scammer. The money was transferred to him. This can be seen in the video and I am attaching a copy of the check.
    What do you have for this site? What did you want?
    I hope for your blagorozumie. Thank you. Sincerely, Alexander.

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.