1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561197960491803 Decoy (*SR Scamer*)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DecoyNy, Oct 8, 2013.

1. DecoyNy

DecoyNy Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113037
    That's the last of em... As for ALT Accounts. I saw in the Amuse thread, Mattie apparently seems to think that I'm using an alt by the name of BrilliantBill
    I have no idea who BrilliantBill is, but I can say one thing for certain... I am not that person...
    I have however used two alts since my ban.. I use them for Betting on CSGOLounge, but there was a time where I used them for trading on CSGOLounge as well, I don't do too much of that anymore.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119233959 and http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961095108/

You'll notice several trades in my screenshots to that luv account.. It's just an ALT of mine...

Anyways, I hope this clears some things up... I really don't know what else to explain.
    I'm going to ask Blake to post here.

Attached Files:

• 31.png
      31.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 32.png
      32.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 34.png
      34.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 35.png
      35.png
      File size:
      223.5 KB
      Views:
    • 36.png
      36.png
      File size:
      223.8 KB
      Views:
  2. wDs. Donut [RO]

wDs. Donut [RO] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9903923
    Blake/Donut checking in. If anything is needed from me, add me on Steam. I'll verify it.
  3. DecoyNy

DecoyNy Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:113037
    Dear SteamRep,

Please accept this letter as my formal apology for what happened in October of 2012. My intentions were not cause any harm or damages. This situation resulted from a friend of mine who had asked me to lie on his behalf. I did so unaware of any further repercussions. This however, is not an excuse for what I did. Knowing this will help me avert from any future mistakes. I understand that I will not be given any second chances.

On or around October 31st, 2012, I was approached by my friend at the time Blake “Donut” to set my Steam Profile to private, in order conceal my inventory. I was then told to accept a friend invite from “Mattie”, and to tell this person that I had sold Blake some very rare and expensive Team Fortress 2 item. I had spoke to Mattie for quite some time regarding this, including how I knew Donut, as well as many other things; including how I knew the person who was supplying Donut with duplicated items. Niko “OG” was the person who was actually duplicating the items, Donut was selling the items for him. I had talked to Mattie about the method, I believed OG was using in order to duplicate the items, as well as some personal information about OG. In fact, on several occasions OG had reached out to me, in attempt to have me sell items for him. With that being said, I never did. I’ve also become aware that at least two other users had framed me in order to avoid being marked by SteamRep. A user by the name of “Amuse” ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961169056 ) had said in an appeal thread on the SteamRep forum “Decoy was the guy I got my hat from who had a friends only backpack.”. Only until recently, I had found out by Blake that Amuse was also using me, because he too was getting items for Niko “OG”. I was also told that the user “BrilliantBill” also used me to avoid being marked. I’ve only recently become aware of that information. I’ve never been in contact with either BrilliantBill or Amuse, let alone sold them items, or even traded TF2 items for that matter. At the time this was all happening, I had never been apart of any Steam Item trading. I didn’t even know I was banned from SteamRep until I had gotten into CSGO item trading, and attempted to trade on Reddit /r/globaloffensivetrade, which is when I received the message stating that I was banned. Soon after, I had made my appeal. This is my memory of what happened, which led to my ban. This happened over two years ago, and I cannot recollect all of it.

I sincerely apologize for my actions, and understand why such actions cannot be treated lightly. I have wasted a lot of your time because of this, in a vain attempt to help a friend. I also want to use this opportunity to apologize to Mattie directly. It was never my intent to be apart of something like this, nor would I ever cover for someone, if I thought they would be a risk. I’m extremely sorry for lying to you, and I hope you can accept my apology.

I’m extremely grateful for the opportunity to redeem myself. You’ll never see me in a bad light again, nor will you ever regret this decision. I will do whatever I can to carry myself in a more distinguished manner. I will not be apart of any shady dealings in the future.

Sincerely,
    Zack “Decoy”.
    Mattie! likes this.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    anything ever again, alts or main or linked accounts ect... big or small, perm banned tag.
    You have no clue how close this was to just being denied for lying, if you had any more involvement in what they were doing, I would have denied this appeal long ago.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Mattie! likes this.