1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198000988132

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Damanson | TF2-T, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damanson | TF2-T

Damanson | TF2-T New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52955233
    Scammer:
    | steamname: Katniss [PPM-Λ] #medskool
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:20361202
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000988132
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/katnissgurl
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198000988132
    Victim :
    | steamname: Damanson TF2-T | [K]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:52955233
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066176194
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/damanson
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198066176194
    Hello I am here to prove that Katniss indeed scammed me. I was not going to post this because Katniss is a good buddy But when things happen like this, its hard to look away, even for the best of friends.
    In this case Katniss dose she bought my 15 Earbuds from me via PayPal and on August 14th 2013 (same year) she charged back the full amount of 540$.
    I asked Natural and he has confirmed her E-Mail and Name connected to her PayPal she is pretty much quitting TF2 and her good bye present to me is charging back the 540$ and she got it, PayPal took the money and gave it to her witch is why I am making this.
    Katniss I feel bad for the many more people you will charge back on, you had respect she lost the admin power from TF2 and PPM thanks to me. Not myself she did not look I did not look at the person I was trading with and I got a scammer tag :( and she was trusted. This is not my apple thread that will come in time.
    Proof:
    PayPal Screen Shot: http://i.imgur.com/SWAd4HU.png
    PayPal Screen Shot: http://i.imgur.com/MyUpLYU.png
    Trade History : http://i.imgur.com/ateqokZ.png
    Sorry Katniss I hate to do this but you don't deserve and respect from anyone take the names of the awesome people off your profile description.
    - Rep charged back.

EDIT (pictures now added to steam rep fourm)
    EDIT( SS was found of are transaction (with both Gale and Katniss)

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. Damanson | TF2-T

Steam:
    This "Scam" was in fact on this account, I traded from this account. Not my other one, Just placing this information out as I seem to have some problems with Admins mistaking both my accounts.
  3. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20361202
    Damanson I have never and will never charge back anyone in this trading community. your claim is a complete and utter lie. My quitting TF2 has nothing to do with this and least of all you. You are a deceiving and dishonest person who acted in a selfish way to sell me ur buds when you were a marked scammer, it was my laziness that got me caution marked. but no matter what, I would not charge you back, you are not worth that. I have already given proof to an SR admin daemon the screenshot of the completed transaction. I do not deny that I traded with you or that the above name is in fact mine. Your actions are abhorrent and shameful, and I would like to have nothing else to do with the likes of you.
  4. Elmer F Fudd

Elmer F Fudd Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1464757
    And lets not forget your first post about this topic. I like how you have changed your words around. And you still dont get that this report is not correct, you obviously didnt read what the admin told you in your last report. Its still against the wrong account. Smart guy.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/paypal-charge-back-from-ex-ppm-admin-katniss.40143/

Go to that link and read my response to Damanson's first report. Everything I say is true and completely defines the type of person and trader Damanson is.

Again I have no idea whats going to happen with this whole thing, but I think it is very important to understand the type of person we are dealing with here.
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  6. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    There is no doubt in my mind that someone like damanson who trades with high profile scammers like quarian multiple times (His claim that he "did not know who he was trading" is ridiculous), who evades ban evasion from TF2outpost, who knowingly trades my alt account after he has been marked, would make outrageous claims such as this one. I not only think his credibility is completely and utterly shot at this point, it's clear that his intention is to to ruin someone else's reputation and pretend to be some kind of victim when there is definitive proof that he is a liar and a scammer. Prior to trading damanson for those 15 buds my record was pristine, i have made countless paypal trades and I have over 10 pages of rep to prove it-->http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=21886.0. I would put none of this at jeopardy for 1 trade. He obviously thinks its the right time to bait me because I'm quitting due to school demands. Like I said, who ever reviews this case, please contact daemon as I have provided him with direct evidence that contradicts this report.
  7. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:
    Also for the record I left ppm because of my temp caution tag but my leaving tf2 trader has absolutely nothing to do with you, and was probably 5 month prior to any of this bullshit happening.... please don't try to act so proud that you "took my admin powers." you have much greater accomplishments such as making huge amounts of profit by trading with scammers.
  8. Damanson | TF2-T

Steam:
    Katniss I never wanted you to get marked or banned or anything. I made a trade simple.
    You stole 540$ from me Katniss and when I when to talk to you about it with Natural you claimed it was not true ect ect.

But if your going to lie about scamming me maybe you should look into yourself and see what kind of person you are

If you simply give back the 540$ I wont complain not 1 bit. It was a "Mistake in the moment" and if steam rep cant forgive and forget the kinds of things you have done to help out the community and making something that you have done in the past "right" then I shake my head.
  9. Damanson | TF2-T

Steam:
    Oh golly gee I cant wait until I come up with reasons why my marking is out of text the joys of trading unfold when I have the pleasure of trading with such lovely people like Katniss.
    But just because I wrote something that I should take back but why bother its out there and a few simple words seem to developed your reputation in a matter of seconds, thanks EFF shows what kind of person you are, instead of giving both sides justice you pick the one who is on your team.

My reputation has nothing to do with this but while it seems fun to "Point out" or " Just for the record" that, then I might as well let you know that I traded with One of Ambis alt accounts, lets just say Redline had a lot to do with it, and EFF you where there. But I cant imagine you helping me after this. I bet you don't recall Redlibe offering you a bribe if you would be on your side if he made a report, you said no and told me about it thanks EFF.

But when I tell that in my report and an admin comes on the thread and ask's you if this is true or not and you say absolutely not, who do you think there going to trust?

That's all
  10. ๖ۣۜKatniss

๖ۣۜKatniss New User

Steam:

They will trust the most trustworthy person, who is the person NOT an known SR scammer. You have nothing to lose by reporting me seeing as that you are already marked...so of course you are just going to make up s✿✿✿ and try to get me marked because you are every bit of the scammer that SR has said you are. They will make their decision based on urs and my evidence, and based on common sense... I have everything to lose by scamming you. It would not be worth 540 or $1000 to me.
  11. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Looking into this.

Katniss, can you please add me ASAP?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. Elmer F Fudd

Steam:
    Damanson is obviously lost and little kid who doesn't think before he types. But if you are going to delete posts of mine that define what damanson did and who he is as a trader and a person then could you delete his pointless incoherent babble? Not sure why my posts were deleted in the first place...but im not SR. Just pointing out the obvious facts in this case and they get deleted. Your choice i suppose.
  13. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    What posts are you talking about? I don't think anyone deleted your posts. You commented all over the following thread and they don't look deleted to me: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/paypal-charge-back-from-ex-ppm-admin-katniss.40143/

Yet, please stop commenting on these posts as it doesn't look like you actually have more evidence to add here.
  14. Elmer F Fudd

Steam:
    Ah there are two posts. Well then Im the dick here. But yes the comments made were setting context of the situation. Damanson referenced my posts which led me to believe they were no longer there. Retracted.
  15. TongFu.@DNazarok

TongFu.@DNazarok New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43445315
    • If you do not have evidence to add, do not respond to reports or appeals.
    Wtf proof right there that it is reversed...wth else needs to be said......
  16. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    FYI-- I'm awaiting time to discuss with Katniss directly, but due to IRL problems she is not able to do so right now.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  17. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Hey Katniss-- until we have time to talk, you will have a temporary SCAMMER tag. This is precautionary until you have time to work on this case. We have very strong evidence against you and in order for you to remedy this, I will need uninterrupted time for you to provide evidence to our standards.

My condolences for your family problems-- those obviously take priority over a silly game! Yet reach out to me as soon as you have time and I will work directly with you to get the evidence we need to show that you didn't chargeback.

I must ask everyone who does not have specific evidence in the case not to respond further. We will delete responses that do not provide evidence (unless from the reporter/accused).

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
  18. Spectra

Spectra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45912761
    The trade history screen shot doesnt show the bottom portion of the trade as to the other portion of items traded. I am wondering why this was left out of the screen shot... I have spoked to a few other people of this alleged victim and they are saying he is a known scammer. Is this a real chargeback or a ploy to get katniss marked?
  19. Spectra

Spectra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45912761
    Mattie add me Please, I have info you might like about this report. I might be able to help.
  20. island55

island55 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5599945
    Mattie!, i've sent you a friend request in reference to this case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.