1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198011599689 Vroom Vroom Froome! (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vroom Vroom Froome!, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vroom Vroom Froome!

Vroom Vroom Froome! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25666980
    Hello!

I'm appealing to my SR tag exposing all the facts that I know just to make your decision as simple as possible.
    I had an community tag (reason leaving spycrab which I did not know that had this kind of repercussions) that was removed. At the same time, I got yet another tag from SR telling that my alternate account (Brother's) had once appealed and that proofs existed (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...om-vroom-froome-sr-scammer.37713/#post-118373 [last comment]).
    Now, as I believe I saw in the SteamRep ban appeal rules, you do not tag or untag when related to outside communities. With that said, I appealed to the right community a few months ago but SteamRep community felt they had something to say and tagged me right after I get my tag removed.
    Now, I'm just asking for some kind of person-to-person response and explanation for the second tag. I would like to see that previous appeal that was talked because I'm not completely aware of it's existence. I do admit that I could try to do something hot-headed after threatened and accused as scammer with the consequence of a tag but, even so, I do believe that clearly it was something that myself and the community that tagged me had to work out, as your rules show, and SteamRep admins should not have a point or an opinion in a matter that do not completely concerns them.
    So, when possible, I'm expecting an explanation, show of evidences and a untag, "bolding" just one thing don't let your personal feelings get in the way of a fair decision! And I say that because I do know that it's not easy to read when someone is mad or angry at you so I'm just excepting the professionalism that you are obligated to have and that I know you have when dealing with this subject!

Thank you, once again, for spending your time with me!
    Daniel
  2. Vroom Vroom Froome!

Steam:
    | steamname: Vroom Vroom Froome!
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:25666980
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011599689
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198011599689

Hello!

I'm appealing to my SR tag exposing all the facts that I know just to make your decision as simple as possible.
    I had an community tag (reason leaving spycrab which I did not know that had this kind of repercussions) that was removed. At the same time, I got yet another tag from SR telling that my alternate account (Brother's) had once appealed and that proofs existed (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...om-vroom-froome-sr-scammer.37713/#post-118373 [last comment]).
    Now, as I believe I saw in the SteamRep ban appeal rules, you do not tag or untag when related to outside communities. With that said, I appealed to the right community a few months ago but SteamRep community felt they had something to say and tagged me right after I get my tag removed.
    Now, I'm just asking for some kind of person-to-person response and explanation for the second tag. I would like to see that previous appeal that was talked because I'm not completely aware of it's existence. I do admit that I could try to do something hot-headed after threatened and accused as scammer with the consequence of a tag but, even so, I do believe that clearly it was something that myself and the community that tagged me had to work out, as your rules show, and SteamRep admins should not have a point or an opinion in a matter that do not completely concerns them.
    So, when possible, I'm expecting an explanation, show of evidences and a untag, "bolding" just one thing don't let your personal feelings get in the way of a fair decision! And I say that because I do know that it's not easy to read when someone is mad or angry at you so I'm just excepting the professionalism that you are obligated to have and that I know you have when dealing with this subject!

Thank you, once again, for spending your time with me!
    Daniel
  3. Vroom Vroom Froome!

Steam:
    I'm very sorry for my lack of concentration when writing the thread and forgetting my Steam information.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already appealed and were denied, you cannot make a new appeal w/o head appeal admins permission (currently me) and under limited circumstances, 1. new evidence, 2. unfair appeal. 3. extenuating circumstances. I have reviewed the notes and reasons 1 and 2 do not apply to you at all, I will however hear you out if you add me on steam, you have one week to do so or I will close your appeal and any future appeals.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    been over a week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.