1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198016694789 Ostin [66] (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ostin [66], Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ostin [66]

Ostin [66] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28214530
    steamID: Ostin [66]
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:28214530
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016694789
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198016694789

Hello everyone . I was banned as a scammer 1 month ago for following reason - Knowingly buying stolen merchandise . After that everyone sad to me you bought stolen unusuals but i didn't know that. I check his on steamrep he was clean and he has friend and he sad to me he wanted to sold those het that cheep becouse he want to stopped play in TF2 . I belived him and it was my big fail . Afther that i was going to TF2 trade unusual where to me sad all unusuals wich i bought was stolen . Ather that so as not to seem like an idiot and after that i make the biggest fail in the world I sad that i know that stolen and sad that I know it and buy it for myself not for sell . Bought stolen items it was advice of my friend . He sad me all is ok and all is clean and i belive him too. Also at some servers to me sad if it stolen you will haven't ban only caution. I make a big fail and I understand that I must be punished. But now I very much regret it. But I would like to ask you to give me a chance to correct and I promise you will not take. If you give me schans I promise I'm going to change because I saw what a big mistake I made and I bolshsche not going to repeat it. Thank you for attantion . Have a nice day to you.
  2. Ostin [66]

Ostin [66] New User

Steam:
    I understand that my appeal seriously considered for the reason that I have not only words and no evidence. I also understand that just because you can not give a second schans has to be earned. I made a mistake in the past but I do not rscammed peoplean unusuals or money. I bought stolen unusuals didn't knowing it was stolen and then said that i knew. I understand that it is difficult to stand. Also you can ask Eoj , Mudguts , Kalashnikow , MeowKitti , Anti-Protest I often played in spycarb crab for unusuals and always give it to the middleman and all I had a good reputation. I've never scammed people. I unfortunately made ​​a mistake and I know it and do not ask for a reason to give a second chance to do so, I ask that I could earn it and prove to you that it will not happen again. Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day.
  3. Ostin [66]

Ostin [66] New User

Steam:
    Hello again.I would like to give you my extra account as proof that I did not realize that that would be a mistake, I did it by accident the atoms that it will not povtoritsya http :/ / steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041694115 /. I understand that you have no time to adequately assess and consider all apilyatsii so quickly.I understand that it will take a lot of time that would give me a second chance, but I do not ask him to give me at once, I only ask to give me instructions on how to earn it. During this time, I rejected Proposition 8 scammers wrote 2 report on scams. Also I tried to offer a stolen thing which I also wrote the report. I am very active in trying to help stеmrep . I hope that soon you will be able to answer my appeal. Have a nice day.
  4. Ostin [66]

Ostin [66] New User

Steam:
    Admins and volontiers. I understand that you don't have so many time to consider all of the application and you are also people too who just want to relax, but I ask you not to carefully consider my application just give me an indication of the fact that I could make my appeal not only with word but with evidence of the fact that I did something good for the community . I ask you to give me advice to change my reputation. I've already talked with Mudguts, Diego, Pictures, Atom but none of them was able to give me some sensible advice I want you to just give me advice and nothing more. Thank you, have a good day.
  5. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    I made it very clear to be 100% honest when your appeal comes. Answer all questions truthfully, lies come out in the end. I believe the advice I gave you was more than sensible. Additionally your constant pestering which made no coherent sense did not help.

The admin who takes your appeal will review the evidence of your tag. You have to wait your turn. You can change your reputation by waiting for an appeals admin to get to your appeal and they will make a decision. Until then, patience is all you can do. I hope that meets your threshold of sensible advice. Any actions you do in the mean time, good or bad, may or may not affect the appeal. That is up to you.

I will repeat, advice I give you is, wait for your turn for your appeal and the admin can review why your tag arose taking the appropriate action.

I am recusing myself from this appeal and locking it until an admin takes it.
  6. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Hi. I have taken your case. I may need to add you so watch out incase I do. Good luck!
  7. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
  8. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hi.

Because of the your lies and attempts to avoid your tag with alts I am going to deny your appeal. You knew what you were doing when you bought the item and you've shown no regret. It doesn't matter why you bought the item, only that you did. You've lied in multiple appeals and only seem remorseful for the fact you were caught, not what you did. Sorry for the delay and I wish you the best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.