1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived 76561198022485014 Skullcrusher_x2 (Sr scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ^3Viol3nt ^8x_X, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^3Viol3nt ^8x_X

^3Viol3nt ^8x_X Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31109643
    Hello. I have been posting threads before (appeals) for me to get unbanned as an Sr scammer... reason being is that i think i have been treated unfairly. Because i have also posted an appeal of a guy who scammed ME. My appeal was good, i had picture proof, time and date and chat log etc. It got marked as Invalid, as i even got referances from people who also got scammed from a guy, a guy that scams more people than myself is more of a threat then i am i guess.
    I got marked for SR scamming after i ''scammed'' a guy, he believed i was scamming and he got me imidietly sr tagged, he did not have any pictures, chat logs, we werent even friends, we was just trading. he did not have ANY evidence. unlike me i had everything from the scammer that got me
    -Moral of the story is, he had a ''friend'' in the steamrep community, and he told him i scammed him, and thats it. Plain words. he just told him, hey viol3nt scammed me etc etc... i talked to the admin and he said i was getting sr marked and that i could appeal here, its gone 2 years from then and my appeal got denied. even though nothing really even said i scammed the guy just that he was friends with the admin. Thats why maybe most of sr scammers are banned because victims are friends with admins and they just say we scam when we really dont and we get marked.. this is really sad for a guy who loves to trade/play tf2... and get banned from all tf2 related sites like tf2outpost for being marked as a scammer. I hope you will reconsider, and if you find the evidence than your a magician... because there aint any. (criminals cant possibly go to jail before being through court and have their evidence against them) ''This is court'' - Where is my evidence? i just got banned for nothing. please reply me... perhaps add me on steam and chat me and i may give detailed versions of the story. Thank you
  2. TradingCo

TradingCo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61150066
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-scammer-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/ Read that so you can properly file an appeal.

On the facts of your reports and attempted appeal. Where you reported somebody as a scammer, SteamRep does not handle anything outside of steam, and runescape is no exception as stated in your post, that can be found here http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198053442044-scammer-swifty.7691/#post-28980

Can you please link to the forum post where you were reported and marked as a scammer? In your previous appeals http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198022485014-skullcrusher_x2-sr-scammer.6357/#post-21339 You were denied getting your tag removed. As stated there, a change of heart does not justify your tag getting removed.
  3. ^3Viol3nt ^8x_X

Steam:
    im making a new thread now i haave spoken to the guy i had amissunderstanding with an an admin
  4. ^3Viol3nt ^8x_X

Steam:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.