1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198032677474 Super Engineer, ♥Twilight Sparkle♥ (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♥Twilight Sparkle♥, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

♥Twilight Sparkle♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36205873
    steamID: ♥Twilight Sparkle♥
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:36205873
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032677474
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperAwesomeFace
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198032677474
    Prev appeal: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...engineer-♥twilight-sparkle♥-sop-scammer.9465/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had recently appeal and was denied but had permission from butane to reappeal.
    ---------- ---------
    I was (in a nutshell) tricking them into giving me large amounts of metal or a expensive item. I was not exactly sure why I was doing this but at the time I was working on my social engineering skills and I wanted to see if I could convince people to give me their stuff. At the time it did not seem all that bad as I was refunding them and giving them a little more. But as I appeal I know that it was a terrible idea and I regret doing it. But I was unsure why I was denied I am labelled as a scammer yet I never scammed. My trade history shows I returned everything that I took.

I want to go over some things Skyrider (the admin that reviewed my case) said when he denied me.
    Not everything I said was 100% accurate in the chat logs as I was somewhat boasting my large bp and the amount of people I "got". When I readded Archduke I was frustrated that I was still labelled as a scammer when I gave his things back, the things I said were not entirely true.

Now for the Re-appeal part________________
    I think my sop scammer label should be removed or changed to caution, as I was sneaky and deceptive I never stole anything. I showed Skyrider my trade history and it shows that I returned everything I took.
    Skyrider attempted to contact these people to verify that I returned the items but most of them have been offline for months so there is no way to verify. But that should not be the issue, I when Archduke gave me 16 ref I gave it all back, If I was a scammer I would of taken the items and blocked him, but I never did that, I gave him the 16 ref back and I gave him more for the game he traded me. I also showed proof that I returned the STRANGE MACHINA that I took. The machina is worth a hefty 18 keys and I returned it to the owner. Now I want somebody to tell me this. If I am a horrible evil scammer why in the world did I give 18 keys back to somebody, thats almost buds! The reason I couldn't give the machina back right away was because she was offline and I was unable to trade her. But that should be the CONCLUDING EVIDENCE that I am NOT a scammer. Like I said I was very tricky and deceptive but that shouldn't warranty a sop scammer tag I should get it removed or replaced with a caution tag.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Now I go over what else Skyrider said.
    ------------------
    =============
    ""as far as I know, you re-funded the other person you scammed months after that. But as you already said, I can't verify that nor verify with other people you've traded before because they are offline (inactive) for quite a long time.""

So? what do you expect me to do? Just because they have decided to not log in shouldn't stop me from getting my tag removed, the trade history shows I refunded them and that should be good enough.
    ===========

""Further more. I feel like you were also testing me when you offered your bill for free to me. After I declined the offer, you mentioned you wouldn't of given it to me either way. And you also mentioned you maybe would give it to me + refined when "maybe" everything is over...""

k bro,are you seriously going to put that up there? It was like 2 am in the morning and I was bored, I don't even have enough to buy a bills let alone give one out for free, can you really say that I was being serious when I told you that?

======

I feel like also because of this, you are still testing/trying to see how people will react and to see if people would fall for it, of which is also your previous "scam" reasons. and as such, I can't exactly trust you without a tag either.

my trade history says otherwise. I stopped playing for months and even when I came back it shows that I stopped completely. And for a convicted sop scammer I sure do have a sad bp.
    ========

""1.I've made the call to keep you with your current scam tag.""
    ""2.You also re-added him (Arch) and mentioned quite a few things:""

why? proof shows I returned the items and you are baising you ending investigation on. " maybe he might do it again" or " he might of not returned the items but I can't prove it"

2. I re-added him the day after I gave his stuff back because I was mad for him reporting me even after I returned his stuff.
    ========

TLDNR: Proof shows I returned the items I took. It was a stupid thing to do but it should not warrant a sop scammer and it should be either removed or converted to
  2. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    grammar errors and some mistakes. 2 min edit period stopped me from fixing them.. sorry
    and btw this sums alot of things up.
    proof shows I returned the items and you are basing you ending investigation on. " maybe he might do it again" or " he might of not returned the items but I can't prove it"
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Funny, I have never spoken to you ever, you must have been talking to a different butane. Also you like trying to bribe admins?
  4. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    Skyrider talked to you... and I was going to edit it but 2 min rule.. and no I never tried to bribe admins.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. I never approved a reappeal 2. did you not offer to sky items in return for a tag downgrade? simple yes or no.
  6. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    Skyrider told me I had permission to reappeal. I never offered him any item for him to downgrade me.. so thats a no..
    I don't even have bills and I cant even afford them if you look at my bp.

Skyrider told me to remake the appeal because you and skyrider talked and a reappeal would be made..
    Btw skyrider went to bed because it was 2 am..
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Who said anything about a bills? I certainly did not. Since you deny anything like that happening, are you calling one of my admins a liar?

and no, sky has no say in granting a reappeal or not.
  8. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

Steam:
    I never denied that I did not say that.. I told Skyrider if he wanted the bills hat and he said no.. Not at any time did I say the bills hat was for any kind of service at all... I just asked him if he wanted it.. He speculated that it might of been a bribe but it wasn't.
    ----
    I don't know what you guys do.. Skyrider just told me that I could reappeal and I did. He just said butane had given me permission to.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Looks like your "social engineering" skills failed you, request for a reappeal denied. You did scam regardless if you returned items later or not or even if you do not consider it scamming. (pro tip: it is scamming) the rest of your behavior since then shows you are still not to be trusted as you continue to be deceptive and manipulative, and hence why removal of your tag would be gross negligence to the trading community.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.