1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198034136873 Mi.Barbz (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Barbz, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36935572
    | steamname: Mi. Barbz
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:36935572
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034136873
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198034136873

Hi, my friend in real life Hot Sauzeguez that I go to school with scammed someone for MW3 and was scammer tagged for it, the unfortunate downside is that since he has logged in on his account at my house, I'm assuming my IP and been listed under his scammer alt accounts. You can see by our hours played and achievements that I'm not an alt and I would like a re-judgement on this tag.

Thanks,
    Barbz
  2. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hours played means nothing really.
    How many times have you had him connect from your house? How many times have you connect at his house? Do you still grant him access to your connection? and When was the last time he connected from your location?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Yes i still grant him access to my connection he was on CS:GO a few days ago and i do not allow him to play tf2.
  5. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    i never connect at hes house.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You still let a scammer connect to your connection? does he not have his own connection? also how do you enforce him not playing tf2?
  7. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Yes i still let him connect to my connection hes been my friend for years and years and i trust him that he will not go on tf2 ever again on my ip.
    i force him not 2 play tf2 at my house he knows very well not to.
    hes parents split up and he lives with hes mother, hes mother does not have a computer or connection. he rarely gets to see hes dad but when he does he gets a chance to game.
  8. Valkyrie 3

Valkyrie 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:36133751
    Can you ask your friend to post on here explaining the situation as well, just for conformities sake
  9. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  10. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    You do know that he is still able to trade TF2 items without being on TF2, right?
  11. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    My friend Hot Sauzeguez is never going to trade what so ever and i didn't realize i had bumped my trade seeing as my old thread was reported as improper format so i remade the thread.
    Hot Sauzeguez knows not to trade ever again.
  12. Hot Suazegeuz

Hot Suazegeuz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5974034
    I am Hot Sauzeguez, I admit to everything he has said. I do not trade on the account anymore.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Even if you are separate users (at this point still not decided) we cant tell who is actually who if you continue to share a connection as you say. We have denied appeals in the past for this reason.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    What if i don't let him use the account ever again?
  15. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  16. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hello i am still wondering if i could get untagged i am really interested in trading again but i cant with this tag :/
    my friend has admit to scamming, and i have done nothing wrong its all just the IP address that's buggered me up....
  17. Barbz

Barbz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Is anyone going to help me out? its like i am talking to myself
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    After an extensive examination of logs, I personally dont think the accounts are owned by the same user, however, they are undeniably, intrinsically linked.

Evidence uncovered and also supported by what you said shows accounts accessed by both users over a long period of time, the same period of time that the offenses took place and for too long to discount that one or the other operator committed said offenses. This is also sidestepping if you were an active accomplice in the other users scamming (this is the most logical reason I could find for said activity).

The operator of the account at the time is indistinguishable and therefor, a determination of a de-facto alt has been made for sharing of said accounts. This is backed up by additional information we have as well.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**