1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198042715299 |KPo|Calvin&Hobbes

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Calvin&Hobbes, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Calvin&Hobbes

Calvin&Hobbes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41224785
  2. Calvin&Hobbes

Calvin&Hobbes New User

Steam:
    I've been waiting for quite some time now and i really want to be able to trade again. I was hijacked and never posted phishing links on my own and wouldnt ever do so. Please review this and remove my tag. Trading is like one of my favorite things to do in tf2 and i've been scammed myself it sucks and i wouldnt want anyone to feel that way. ;P
  3. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Steamrep admins have a ton of ban appeals to look at so please be patient. Also, did you submit a ticket to Steam Support explaining the situation (I'm assuming that was how you got your account back)? If so, please screenshot it and remember to censor personal info.
  4. Calvin&Hobbes

Calvin&Hobbes New User

Steam:
    Okay here are the pics of the conversation they may be a bit small but you know you can zoom in and stuff the whole conversation was captured in three images start with the first one and then go in order. I really hope this helps me get my account back and thanks for all the hard work you guys do. I know you must get thousands of appeals and I will be patient.
    Pic 1: http://i.imgur.com/4ZqQSnr.png
    Pic 2: http://i.imgur.com/qQmxj1u.png
    Pic 3: http://i.imgur.com/WJw3qpu.png

And PS thanks again. :D
  5. Calvin&Hobbes

Calvin&Hobbes New User

Steam:
  6. Calvin&Hobbes

Calvin&Hobbes New User

Steam:
    So I've been waiting for months now and i don't even think a single admin has even looked at this. I was looking through the forums and some people have had their tag removed in under a month. Could an admin please review this I really want to get back to trading.
  7. Calvin&Hobbes

Calvin&Hobbes New User

Steam:
    please please please i really want to get back into trading. please please please please!
  8. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Please accept my friend invite
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello Calvin&Hobbes,

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots must be uploaded to forums as attachments.
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.

The things you need to BLOCK OUT are:
    - Credit Card or other payment information
    - Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Steam Login name
    - CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type PAINT and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select EDIT).
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    If no reply by the end of the month, your appeal will be concluded.
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Denied for lack of follow-up.
    Hidden Content: