1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198043826027 84DRuLe (SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BaDRuLe, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41780149
    Hello i am BaDRuLe. I am 29 Years old and I am a Head Admin on our local trade server which will join to steamrep community soon i hope. i got 2900+ trade hours on tf2 and never made any harm to anyone.

Opened this appeal because of this thread
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198043826027.5899/

i just got informed about the caution tag by my friend and i searched the thread. and it seems so ridicilious that i never heard about that thread and never had a chance to speak up and had chance to explain myself there.
    this is not the issue. the issue is i got a sr caution tag because a guy who says "BaDRuLe is trading with scammers".

i am posting scammers and threats to the steamrep and i am doing everything to make my trades and my nick and my reputation CLEAN!

I know being a honest trader is so hard. i am trading clean as much as i can do. but in that thread which contains stupid excuses about me is not enough to tag me as a caution. that guy who opened a thread about me, wants to throw mud on me.

on that KE with planets, i bought it with quicksell price, which is generally 10 buds, i paid around 8. i checked the item history if its clean, but forgot to check the seller from steamrep and we traded on a server which doesnt had steamrep plugin. thats all. this seems the real excuse for me as the opener of that thread, but he didnt stopped and threw more mud on me that he said i was selling stuff to the scammers too. it is ridicilous because i am not dealing with scammers by any chance when i see they got a tag on them. if the buyer got tagged afterwards he bought from me, thats not my issue.

also that Leuphe, couldnt answered me that he got earbuds from the scammers. Directly from scammers. His report thread was just a rage. which is i dont have any idea.

Trader community is so messed up these days and i know steamrep got alot work to do. i really appreciate that. if i am guilty about this situation, i guess every honest trader is guilty too coz it seems everyone had a dirty history items on thier backpack.

my profile is public, my backpack is open for everyone since i started this game. if i was dealing with scammers intentionally, my profile, my bp, my info could be secret.

i am really upset about this situation and i want that tag erased from my name.

no one has to love or like me, i know i got lots of enemies in this unusual community, but i dont deserve any injustice and whoever passes by this situation.

thanks and keep up the good work steamrep.
  2. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    here is the screenshot of my trade

[​IMG]
  3. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    will any admins take care of me pls? i see lots of appeals accepted which are opened after my appeal.
  4. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    i see that still this appeal is pending. i know steamrep admins are soo frickin busy but, this shouldnt take this long. at least i dont want to appeal scammer tag or sth. this is caution tag.

looking forward for an answer from steamrep appeal admins.
  5. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    okay now this is insane, when it comes to tagging it takes 1 minute, when it comes to appeal must it take for 6 months god sake? steamrep admit it, tagging and bagging is not the skill. and appealing admins is sleeping all the way! i guess my appeal will be last longer coz i hurt the appealing admins with my words rite? yeah yeah appeal admins are working hard, making appeals everyday,bla bla but only i dont see it!

I dont wanna lose any other customer coz of this tag. i am not playing tf2 for fun, i am trading for LIFE and i need that money! and for fricking 6 months passed still have this tag....and lost lots of customers. do i learnt my lesson? yes! but its really enuff!

dont even think to delete this post whoever u are. and dont even blame me!
  6. BaDRuLe

BaDRuLe New User

Steam:
    i was just curious how my appeal was going and just checked here. ah and i see everything as usual. i hope finally after 1 year, at 4 agust, my appeal will be accepted. but before that time, i lost all my hopes about steamrep and its lazy appeal staff.

i asked Helen why appealing process was so slow, Helen said that appeal admins were working hard, in tf2-trader server. when she said this first time, i believed it. when she said this second time i saw her, i was still believing her. when she said this third time, after like 6 months passed from my appeal post, i kinda hated it.

i am just curious how appeal admins are busy? busy with monkey business? or really busy with appeals.

if u cant appeal an appeal in 7 months, just quit that adminship. whoever u are...

and dont even think to delete this post too...
  7. TradingCo

TradingCo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61150066
    SR takes a long time doing appeals because there is a lot to look into. They are checking a lot of stuff and dubble checking your facts, they dont want to untag somebody who does not deserve it. I agree the amount of time this appeal has waited is really long. Remember the admins are also dealing with the scam reports and back end issues at times. Hopefully they will get to it soon!
  8. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

$$LikeABoss$teve-O$$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60272499
    I did personally ask Helen if she could get someone to take care of my appeal and she said she can't directly but she told one of the Appeal moderators to take a look at it, just try talking to her or another admin about it.
  9. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

$$LikeABoss$teve-O$$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60272499
    Well I hope thats not how the admins look at it but if you tried that before and still hasn't worked then my dreams of my appeal being accepted is going to be crushed.
  10. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Locking until an admin handles this because of so many unrelated responses on this appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    FYI-- update on the research on this.

Your trading history is very complicated (and definitely not as clean as we'd want to prove your case) and it's really hard to weigh very complex appeals. Cases like yours take longer than others (and get starved for time) because there is so little time to volunteer, and it could take hours to resolve a single appeal like this whereas others are easy to correct/deny.

I will meet with you sometime this week and get some of the final info we require. If I don't get back to you this week, PM me and I will make time to get the final info we need on this.
  12. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Thank you for providing the evidence I requested and I apologize for the length of time for this appeal. As I mentioned, this is not an easy case and there was a lot of research required to find the multiple times in which you have traded with marked scammers.

I have seen a history where you have not been careful and you have not done your homework prior to large trades. The excuse was relying on a trade server running the SR plugin, but that's not really the world's best excuse. Your reputation is your own responsibility, not someone else's.

That being said, I do not get the sense that your trades were purposely trying to profit off of a scammer despite it happening multiple times last year. You never received a documented first warning and our policy is to do that, so I'm going to give that to you now and your CAUTION tag will be removed.

Your multiple cases of trading with scammers demonstrates a carelessness (or willingness to look the other way) that will make it very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt in the future. Your reputation will be affected if you are caught working with marked scammers or obvious scammer alts. I highly recommend you keep chat records (and other records) for any future high-value trades you do. Now that you know the risk to your reputation, further incidents will not be acceptable.

Our apologies again for the delay in handling the appeal. Please stay out of interactions with scammers-- this is your final warning.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.