1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198044530386 kiminozo

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Totally Not A Bot, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Totally Not A Bot

Totally Not A Bot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44734482
    Scammer:
    steamID: kiminozo
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42132329
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044530386
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/archemlove
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044530386
    Victim: Me
    Around a month ago I sold this person my scorching tower for about 5.5 buds and the guy agreed he'd pay the other 4 buds later. Proof that I sold it to him and that it was from me: http://www.tf2items.com/item/1153857638. Proof that he'd pay 9.5 buds(I don't have chat proof but here is alternate proof of his offer and what he agreed to trade for the hat is what I received and another 4 buds): http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/4979420. Proof I only got 5.5 buds:
    Capture7.JPG
    Now he is saying he doesn't know what I'm talking about after I showed him the outpost trade and my steam inventory-backpack history image which is clearly a lie and he is then stating that the real reason for not trading me the 4 buds is because the hat is duped(don't get the wrong idea. I didn't misinform him but instead he didn't ask me whether it was duped or not). Proof:
    Capture8.JPG
  2. kiminozo

kiminozo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42132329
    Hello i'm kiminozo who totally not a bot insist scammer

|steamID: kiminozo
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42132329
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044530386
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/archemlove
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044530386

[​IMG]

I bought this unusual from totally not a bot(=Friendly Manvlch) on october 16 2012 .

First , it is cleary duped hat . I search that unusual's history Just before i bought , then i find GalacticoO#med have this unusual in his inventory .

i don't sell this hat to anyone but 2 weeks later assblaster have this unusual . he add me and say ' why this unusual in your inventory ?'

i say 'cause it is duped hat . i don't know who is copier but clearly it is duped hat ' after heard that , he was very disappointed and thanks to me .

[​IMG]

When i offer on outpost , I did not even think it is duped hat , so i offer 8buds + bmoc + kring + all father .

(Frankly , who search unusual's history when they offer ? Most people search history after their offer is accepted)

anyway after few days , he add me and he said he sold that unusual to me .

so i search it was duped or not . and it was duped .

[​IMG]

*** ref = 정제금속 , key = 열쇠 . it is korea language ***

He say he didn't know it is duped hat , so we agreed that price (6buds = 4buds + bmoc + kringle + all father + 25ref + 3keys + 3 strange weapon .... at

that time bmoc and chrismas item's price is Peak . bmoc is more expensive than buds and kringle , all father each 8keys and 5ref = 2keys . and that

is all my Property . because my sourceop grade is low , so i can't buy anyone . but not now )

Think about it , i know this unusual is duped , and we don't know each other .

That is first day when we meet . who sell his unusual(10buds , if it is genuine) for only 6buds and later get 4buds ? Furthermore, we are tha dayt was the

first time we meet . and who buy duped unusual for 10buds ?

anyway 4 week later , he say to me he want 4buds . i did't understand why he act like that . and he say if i don't give 4buds , he will make me scammer .

i can't give 4buds . it is just duped . why i have to give 4buds to him ?

then he request refund . so i agree .

[​IMG]

This is today's trading log . i give unusual and he give me bmoc + 4buds + kringle + all fahter + 2key + 1ref (and i don't receive 25ref)

i request 25ref but he ignore me Constantly . so i just give up .

[​IMG]

Now that unusual is in totally not a bot's inventory . i already don't have this unusual . i don't know why he bother me ... when you give me 25ref ??

If i really want cheat him , i just delete him from friendlist and go away . but i don't act like that . i leave him friendlist until today .

i really don't understand him ... he insist 4buds , i really don't hear about that .

i am not scammer . i just buy duped unusual for cheap price (when i search unusual i constantly offer law-ball on outpost for cheap price . so many

seller hate me)
  3. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

1. Trader miscommunication. And if there really was a agreement to "pay later the rest", any trader would have made screenshots of that agreement.
    2. When reversing a trade, thats the FULL trade, including all items of both parties. So if "Totally Not A Bot" didn't give 25 refined back, he's to pay that back.
    3. Duplicated items are indeed worth a lot less.
    I keep the topic open to recieve confirmation on that the 25 refineds are paid back or not. Set to "need more information" and moved to a appropriate report subforum.
  4. Totally Not A Bot

Steam:
    Thing is... I paid him an extra 2 keys and 24 less ref and he also didn't ask for a full refund
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

if one does a revert of trade, its the full trade with all items. If some isn't available, some else has to be put up to cover the difference.
  6. Totally Not A Bot

Steam:
    He didn't ask for a full revert of a trade and at the time just agreed to what I had put up and that is the end of the problem. Proof is right there. I paid a clean all father instead of a dirty all father+3 keys+ s liberty+ s black box and added 2 extra keys on top of that but paid 24 less ref.
  7. kiminozo

kiminozo New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

First , i'm poor in english . sorry.

anyway , he insist , i don't ask full refund , but funding is requested by him . not no . why i charge disadvantage ?? ( = 25ref )

It is common sense . buyer buy item for 10ref , and want refund(if seller agree) , buyer must give 10ref , not 9ref .

it is reverse situation . seller sell his his item for 6bud , and one 4week later seller request refunding , and only give 6bud - 25ref .

his claim is nonsense .

actually i angry about lost my 25ref betther than he deceive me . originally , i search my before trading record , but it is so hard to search(steam is very slow

at that time ) so i just turst him . and click confirmation button . and i go to part time job . and few minute later , i search trading record and realize he don't

give me 20ref .

i send message about 100 more . he doesn't respond . so i enter server where he play , but when i enter the server , he move other server . LOL

i don't know how to solve this matter .
  8. kiminozo

kiminozo New User

Steam:
    oh i want edit some sentence but i can't ... there are so many mistakes ..
  9. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

I already said:

There is no point for me to keep repeating this. The party that underpaid in the reverting of the trade has to amend.
  10. Totally Not A Bot

Steam:
    kiminozo wouldn't return the 2 extra keys I gave him so I can't retun the 24 ref I owe him to make a full reversal. I gave him a chance and now he has lost it.
    Capture10.JPG Capture11.JPG Capture12.JPG
  11. kiminozo

kiminozo New User

Steam:
    please , don't behave like coordinator
    you give me
    kringle - 7key
    all father - 7key
    ref
    2key
    total : 16key+ref
    i give you
    kirngle - 7key
    dirty all fahter - 4key ( don't say it is 3key . even 4key is hard to buy that)
    25ref - 10key
    3key
    description,strange weapon etc.. - 2key=5ref
    total : 25key
    All price standard is when we trade . 2key = 5ref . not now .
    25ref - 2key = 18ref ? hmm .... bmoc's standard is one month ago and key's standard is now ? bmoc is now 23key , but one month ago is 1key . you deal it for 1bud when we trade .
    why chagne standard ? we finisni this matter just 19ref . 25ref - 2key(5ref)
  12. kiminozo

kiminozo New User

Steam:
    but one month ago is 1key -> but one month ago is 1bud
  13. Totally Not A Bot

Steam:
    We reversed everything except for keys and ref. Don't bring other matters into this issue and I did give you the chance to claim your ref by reversing the trade( giving me the 2 extra keys I gave you earler and I'll return the rest of the 24 ref I owe you but you failed to co operate).
  14. kiminozo

kiminozo New User

Steam:
    so why do you behave like coordinator ?? actually , i don't think about 25ref . but as soons as you take unusual , you report me on steam rep . i am very embrassed . if i don't reply on steamrep , you ignore me eternally , right ? that is your problem . selfish . victim is me , not you .

okay , i don't have time to dispute more . i yield one more for you . let's end this matter for 18ref . request trade to me .
  15. kiminozo

kiminozo New User

Steam:
    Sorry for bothering you , administrator . we agree waiting you . he set choice time own , but it is only 10second XD

Anway, i agree with 18ref . so send message to him , but he want to wait u . hmm .. i couldn't decide this matter just 10second . sorry totally but i yield for you .

anyway , Repeatedly sorry for botherng you , administrator .
  16. kiminozo

kiminozo New User

Steam:
    he don't give back my ref until now ... oh ...
  17. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    This report appears to have sorted itself out