1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198044949472 (RAWR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -=GHS=- BOBZILLA, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=GHS=- BOBZILLA

-=GHS=- BOBZILLA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42341872
    | steamname: -=GHS=- BOBZILLA b>Walking Dead
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42341872
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044949472
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BOBZILLAGAMING
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044949472

When i first started tf2, i loved the game so i decided to ask my parents if i can put some steam funds in my account and upgrade my account to premium.

When i upgraded i started playing on trading servers and not necesarily to trade but to play because i didn't really know how to trade at that point. I mainly played on the RAWR server. I made several friends and I was always there. When i started to get the hang of trading i had many of my first trades over there.

One day (my last day at rawr). There was a kid who threatened to DDOSS the server and nobody believed them. I had no idea what this meant because i just started tf2. Next thing i know the server starts lagging terribly and this kid is just making jokes and having too much fun. Next thing i know the owner i guess, DeLi comes in and bans me. I had no idea what happened and then the ban note says something about DDOSS and flooding the server. I was really confused so i added the admin who banned me, first of all DeLi was very rude and impolite to me. I remember talking to other admins of RAWR and they were apologizing to me and told me that its all up to DeLi and they couldn't do anything about it.

Keep in mind that this incident happened in 2011.

I asked DeLi what happened and he/she did not give me a chance to speak and put my part of the incident. he/she removes me and i go to the forums and appeal. I get a rude reply from DeLi and i guess they denied my appeal.

I recently checked my steam rep and i see that there is a RAWR warning on my profile. I check the rawr forums and i notice that there was no proof to my ban and in the ban comments it just says "Never unban ddoss attack"

I also looked into the website and i noticed that Rawr has a whopping almost 10000 bans. And my appeal that i did on the website is deleted.

I dont care if im unbanned on the servers because i will not step my digital foot in those servers ever again. I just want to get rid of this RAWR caution because it looks bad.

Thank you for reading, below i will include a link of my ban on the rawr profile

http://rawrtradeclub.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:42341872&Submit=

If more information is needed, please feel free to ask
  2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Steamrep can't do anything about your Rawr tag, you'll have to sort it out there.
  3. -=GHS=- BOBZILLA

Steam:
    I don't necessarily think that is true because I talked to one of the admins and they said they couldn't do anything about caution tags.
  4. -=GHS=- BOBZILLA

Steam:
    I would like to add more proof to being harassed by DeLi and how he did not give a chance to my appeal that i put on the rawr website yesterday.

I get a rude reply that i could only see on my email because guess what? i got ip banned. I don't understand why the admin is taking this type of precautions to stop a person who didn't do anything in the first place. in the email reply i see that he put a false story just to cover up the reason why i got banned in the first place. And then telling me that hes glad i have a rawr caution and how i should go to hell. Really? we're not five anymore, telling somebody to go to hell is not something a trusted rawr admin or a steam rep supported person should say to anybody. Their servers apparently promote clean language and anything inappropriate but he just broke his own rule by telling me that. way to set a good example for everybody else in your community.

http://prntscr.com/1eliqm

Here is also a picture of a notification of me being banned on their website. keep in mind its an ip ban and not just any other regular ban
    http://prntscr.com/1elj0q

You would think people would change their attitude in 2 years, its a funny world we live in
  5. -=GHS=- BOBZILLA

Steam:
    If you look at the ban on the link I put up on my first thread, you can see that there is no stated reason on my ban. That is another added fact on why my warning should be appealed because if there is no reason or proof of ban, I shouldn't have a tag on my name and DeLi should be reported for abusive reasons
  6. -=GHS=- BOBZILLA

Steam:
  7. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    He's saying that you were banned for being an accomplice/friend of someone who DOS attacked the site. Would you happen to know the user who actually did DOS the site (and describe all of your relations with him)?
  8. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    I believe the issue at hand here is whether or not he did DDoS them, it is not a valid reason to have a caution tag.
    Maddux likes this.
  9. -=GHS=- BOBZILLA

Steam:
    I was not an accomplice to any hacker and i wouldn't be one ever. When i got banned i found the steam id of the real person and gave his profile to the admin that banned me, that is actual evidence on how it was not me or my friends who were on the server. The person who ddossed the server did not have any relations with me or anybody in the server.
  10. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198054186815-db3astfr0md3ast-rawr-scammer.11920/

This user was wrongly marked by rawr, appeal rejected there and SR cleaned it up. Your statement isn't really true when it comes to absolutely invalid tags.

This is the 2nd incident in the past year where RAWR has tagged people for untaggable offenses.

I can say with 100% certainty that I will no longer be using RAWRs servers or other services.
    Scootalove likes this.
  11. Scootalove

Scootalove New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38119216
    Based on this:
    [​IMG]
    Clearly whoever gave him the "tag" doesn't care about abiding by their own rules, and the guy/girl added it just, because he didn't like him.
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Locked pending admin review.
  13. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    Tag removed due to lack of evidence and the length of time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.