1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198052448995 (ProPancakes) [SR Scammer]

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ProPancakes, Mar 26, 2014.

1. ProPancakes

ProPancakes Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46091633
    | steamname: ProPancakes
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:46091633
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052448995
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ProPancakes
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198052448995

It has been a year since my original appeal was posted back in March of last year so I am now able to finally appeal again. I am however incredibly sorry for the appeal which was posted back in November of last year, I must of thought that I was marked for longer than I actually was.

Since last year I have had lots of time to reflect upon what Atom said and change the way I act towards the community based on what he said. I have learnt that there is no such thing as sellers error and that every trade has to be what both members of the trade agreed on. I also have learnt that I should of gave the Burning Snaggletooth back to Boss instantly as not only was it a horrific experience for him I would not of liked it to happen to me. This brings me to my next point; I have learnt the golden rule which is treat others how you would like to be treated and have set out to be nice to as many people I encounter within the community.

I have also matured a fair amount since the incident has happened and I have realised that what I did was not only irresponsible but actually quite pathetic and should not of been done. I now know to the full extent that treating people as you would like to be treated is an extremely important aspect of life and have therefore learnt to not annoy/mess with other people within the community.

Since the appeal was denied in March 2013 my profile has not gone private once and neither has my inventory. I have also received a fair amount of a rep on my steam profile from some of the Dota 2 trading I had done. I hope this convinces you that I have changed my ways and want to start anew.

Thank You very much
    Have a good day
  2. ProPancakes

Steam:
    If someone could check this out soon i'd appreciate that
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  4. ProPancakes

Steam:
    It's been almost a year now...
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You also have a report against you for running from a heavy boxing bet and fakerepped yourself with an alt on your profile.
  6. ProPancakes

Steam:
    I gave the guy the bud. In all fairness if I recall correctly I crit him 3 times in a row and then realised afterwards that the server had a candy plugin where you could increase your max health. It was all paid though despite him being deceiving.

The alt account is literally my brothers. I'm not sure how I'm able to prove this but both accounts are his. He started a new account because he hacked in all the achievements in TF2 and wanted to start over but I get nothing out of lying anymore I just want this tag to be removed seeming it was given to me over 900 days ago
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have 3 separate issues against you, makes it very very difficult to consider your appeal, and you were already denied. I'm going to have to ask another admin for an opinion before I decide what to do. In the meantime, I need you to show you repaid the user as you mentioned above. Also, do you have any evidence to back up your claim that the server was running a donator plugin that may have provided an unfair advantage, and that the user you were boxing against was a donator?

Eitherway I plan to wrap this appeal up in the next week so please provide the requested info asap.
  8. ProPancakes

Steam:
    It wasn't a donator plugin it was just a regular plugin. The guy did say that he recorded it but this was over 2 years ago so I imagine that file is long gone. Also he was marked as a scammer recently so it's not like he wouldn't do something fraudulent.
    http://imgur.com/a/gxHnC Proof of payment. Seems like I gave him keys while waiting to get the bud then he gave the keys back when I got it. 27th March 2013 (Buds were actually worth something)
    I also posted on his report thread saying that I paid and he didn't pursue it any further.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
  10. ProPancakes

Steam:
    :)

Attached Files:

11. You Are The One

Steam:
  12. ProPancakes

Steam:
    Sorry for messing it up.

Attached Files:

13. You Are The One

Steam:
  14. ProPancakes

Steam:
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
  16. ProPancakes

Steam:
    "Just have the user post himself"
    What
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    That he was repaid, what I have been talking about this entire time...
  18. ProPancakes

Steam:
    I've literally sent multiple screenshots of me. Paying him earbuds. That's all I can send... This happened over 2 years ago
  19. You Are The One

Steam:
    What you submitted is not acceptable as per the guide I already linked multiple times now, read it. If you reply again without the requested info as per the thread I linked, appeal will be closed.
  20. ProPancakes

Steam:
    English is not my first language. Having trouble understanding