1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198056397120 Bubbles (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ★ Bubbles ★, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★ Bubbles ★

★ Bubbles ★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48065696
    Hello.
    |steamID: ★ Bubbles ★
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:48065696
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056397120
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056397120

I feel that I have been marked unfairly. I wasmarked due to brokering unusuals. My friend told me he stopped trading and wanted me to add some trades to add some trades on outpost, as he had no time. He did not inform me that he was banned and marked as a steam scammer. In my tf2 career I have never scammed or sharked anyone, I am marked as a "Scammer" which I have never done. I try to be as polite as I can and fair to the people who I trade with. I am appealing because I was not aware that my "friend" was banned from OP and A steam Scammer. You have also banned 2 of my friends who I am very close to. I have no idea why they have been banned as they have never scammed nor do they trade much. I have given them free items in the past because I am very good friends with them and wanted to help them out in tf2. Also there it mentions a possible scammer alt "Derpy Hooves". I know this person in real life and there are records of him stealing my mothers credit card number and spending near $900. I am no longer associated with this person. I look forward to hearing back from you, and wish to be unbanned and not marked as an SOP scammer. Thank you.
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello ★ Bubbles ★,

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be reduced to CAUTION for the following reasons:
    • Time already served as banned for the offense
    • Lack of other reports against your account
    • Age of the appeal without admin response
    Keep in mind that being reported for further fraud or brokering while marked with CAUTION will leave you with much less benefit of the doubt. Be very careful and open/honest in your transactions, and keep good records of large transactions in case there are any disputes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.