1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198057738611 Coming Back (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JOHNSON, Oct 25, 2013.

1. JOHNSON

JOHNSON New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48736441
    | steamname: Coming Back
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:48736441
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057738611
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flyingpuppy
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198057738611

Hi there. I quit playing tf2 for more than one year. And I still don't know why I got this SR Scammer tag. While playing tf2, I thought I was an awesome trader which can be seen from the comment on my steam(over 100 rep+). It said"Quickswitch scamming", but actually I don't know how to do that and I only did fare trade.
    At that day, I was trading my keys to some refined metal because I need some metal to buy some uncraftable hats I want. And I had a successful trade with the guy of 7 keys. After that, the guy didn't have enough metal for 2 keys and he wanted to use some hats instead which I was not interested in. I forgot the detail he mentioned to me but he was sending some drug-dealer video to me as if he tried to make friends with me. As an easy-going foreigner, I was interested in the drug culture and talked to him a lot. And then he was sending a trade requirement to me and I clicked the button as usual. I thought he was offering something to me and I agree with the trade. And then I went to a shower because it was midnight at that time and I have to go to bed.And I don't know why I got his stuff with nothing. I don't know what happened then and the day after that day, some people try to add me as a friend on the steam said I am a scammer? And I thought it was nonsence and ignore them. So this is basically what happened.

Here are some annoucement:
    1.I never try to trade my 2 keys after 7keys trade.
    2.I got his stuff by accident, I never try to scam anyone and I am a trader with good honor.
    3.Now I am quit playing TF2 but I am now playing dota2, so I want to get my tag removed.
    4.I try to add the person who traded me with the keys and send 2keys back although it was a longtime ago.
    Thx for your patience and understanding. Hope to hear from you soon.
  2. JOHNSON

JOHNSON New User

Steam:
    I have succeeded talking to him and have gave back him 2keys and some sweet for being accidentally taken some stuff from him.
    And I don't know how to post picture of the trading.
    Need some help here.
  3. Hidanone

Hidanone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52970093
    Click on the print screen button and go to paint and copy + paste it there and save it on your desktop. And now click on "upload file" and find your screenshot and then post your reply.
  4. JOHNSON

JOHNSON New User

Steam:
    Thx. Found it.
  5. JOHNSON

JOHNSON New User

Steam:
    This is the trade I made with that guy. QQ图片20131025142328.jpg
  6. JOHNSON

JOHNSON New User

Steam:
    And also I made a formal apologize to him for being accidentally taken stuff from him and we were friends again.
    QQ图片20131025190045.jpg
  7. Hidanone

Hidanone New User

Steam:
    Can you tell me why his profile is private? Naamloos.png
  8. Cedar

Cedar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30888088
    Because he wants some privacy? Why would he know.
  9. Hidanone

Hidanone New User

Steam:
    Well, it could be an impersonator, but I'm just a little bit suspicous.
  10. JOHNSON

JOHNSON New User

Steam:
    any admins? It's been almost a year, still pending?
  11. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @JOHNSON. After reviewing your case I decided to downgrade your Tag to a Caution, for the following reasons:
    - Time already served;
    - Time appeal pending without admin followup;
    - Lack of additional issues found since;
    - Lack of sufficient evidence to justify a banned tag;
    If you wish to remove your caution tag you need to provide evidence, within our guidelines, that you have actually repaid the user and make sure to followup. Best of luck.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**