1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198059260534 [SR SCAMMER]

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Varx, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Varx

Varx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49497403
    |steamID: Varx
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:49497403
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059260534
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Varx
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059260534

Hey, Varx here.
    I got marked as a scammer on SteamRep because of a few shifty things I used to to when I couldn't trade, and just wanted items. I deserved to get the tag for that. I then got banned on Outpost, then unbanned, then banned again. Despite my track record, I have decided to start a fresh, and will now use real life money for my stuff. It'd be great if my scammer tag could be taken off, as people do not sometimes trade with me because of it. I understand that a while ago I deserved this punishment, but I am sincerely sorry for my actions. Anyhow, thanks for reading!
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    How many 2nd chances are you on? At some point, no one will care or bother to listen to your excuses.
  3. Varx

Varx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I've only been trade banned and marked as a scammer once...
    To be honest, I don't appreciate you commenting without at least checking into the matter first, my chances could now be hurt because you automatically assumed I was already asking for a second chance earlier.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    I dont reply to an appeal unless I already looked at the notes left on a user, saying that, I did see your previous op tag and why I mentioned it. Instead of being so defensive about it, please explain why you were previously trade banned.
  5. Varx

Varx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    The first scam I ever did was claiming to dupe items if the person traded them to me. I tried it about half a dozen times, and it worked once, for a Bill's. Then a person called Rhyolite reported me, and I got the scammer tag. The person whose Bill's I took contacted Valve, and I got trade banned for a month and the Bill's was returned. The ban itself gave me such a scare I vowed to never scam again. And I never scammed again. I got banned off TF2OP for being trade banned, that got resolved via one of the Admins, then Helen Angel closed my appeal because of me being marked, so if you look on TF2OP it looks like I was banned permanently for being trade banned for a month. Anyways, about 2 months after my ban ended, I got scammed for what I thought I was a Normal bat, but it was in fact Stock. Pics at the end show proof of this. I then made a trade on TF2OP: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/7184180 because I legitly thought this piece of crap worth 1 refined was 8-10 buds. I got a great deal of scam reports after this, and it didn't actually work on anyone, so I stopped doing it when I realized it was me in the wrong. I'd like my scammer tag to be lifted because I'm rarely trading nowadays anyway, I haven't scammed anyone in over a year and a half because I know it is a wrong thing to do, and everything in my backpack has been traded for legitly, including my end-game unusual. I'd just like a clean profile in case I do start up trading again, and I will never scam again. I'd like to apologize to those that I have scammed, and I hope you can forgive me.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      92.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      69.8 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      73.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      73 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      71.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      72.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      71.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      72.5 KB
      Views:
  6. Varx

Varx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:

I'm literally only on one second chance, it seems like more because Helen Angel banned me swiftly for the wrong reason on TF2OP.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Between the successful scam and multiple attempted scams, even bat issue aside, I will not be able to grant this appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**