1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198059622201 (Duckles the 1st)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mat2PL, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mat2PL

Mat2PL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46526218
    Victim:

Scammer

Steam Chat:
    [​IMG]
    His profile:
    [​IMG]
    Trade with him:
    [​IMG]

The situation:
    Guy went on server ( where im vip but that doesnt matters, he will be banned there tomorrow ) and start offering steam games for 2ref, so i went to check it out, he said that he cant give them though trade window coz they are as he said "re-gifted" and i must add him as friend to recieve them, so i gave him 1key ( ye i was 95% sure that its scam but "yolo" and also its just 1key ) for 2 games, added him to friends and... nothing, guy said that he wants another key or i wont get neither of games or my key back, so i ended trades ( sry dont have ss's from trades coz they were in-game and got overwrited )
    I asked him to give back ( steam chat screen ) but nothing, so I went here.

He's inventory is private, also already reported him via Steam and to administrator of server where I was playing but such people must be stopped and got theirs rep down.
  2. Mat2PL

Mat2PL New User

Steam:
    Couldn't edit so added here:
    [​IMG]
    Server ip on where that happend: 78.129.148.100:27015
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello! Thank you for your report! An SR admin will investigate this in a while!

BTW would help if you provide a full screenshot of your chat.
  4. Mat2PL

Mat2PL New User

Steam:
    That was pretty much all of it, thats what under end of that chat box. First I gave him link to his steamrep and there I sent him link to this thread saying something like "and this is you getting reported", he "loled" and then deleted me from friends, and I blocked him while closing chat... :(

If you know way to get back to that chat ( since steam is saving last conversation ) I can do that but other then that sry no :/
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    no that's ok hon.
  6. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Marking him now- thanks for the report. :)
  7. Atomic_Duck

Atomic_Duck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49678236
    Hi its me... I thought I sent him the games but I obviously didn't that's why I was saying "lol" cause I thought he was messing then I thought he was scamming me. I am happy to refund the key (or the equiv in metal) and i'm sorry about this. Add me as a friend if you see this MAT2PL and ill give you back your key.. it will have to be after 2nd of April as I received a trade ban for this incident. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by my stupidity - Chris :)
  8. Atomic_Duck

Atomic_Duck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49678236
    Please read the message I sent on the thread thingy explaining things.. thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.