1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198060516290 (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LikeABoss$Mafia$, Dec 26, 2012.

1. LikeABoss$Mafia$

LikeABoss$Mafia$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50125281
    |steamID: $LikeABoss$Steve-O$
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:50125281
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060516290
    |customURL: none
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060516290

Hi, I have posted this appeal because a few months ago I was marked as a Sr Scammer, because of being wrongly accused of scamming my "friend". What happened was I joined my friend in a unusual server, and I after being there for a few minutes and staring at his unusual I told him about I got scammed out of my unususal, and he told me he got a new "10 bud unusaul" and through the mic he asked me what unusual I wanted and told him a spy one, he told me since he got a new unusual he told me I could keep it, and after taking it I was excited to show it to my friends on another server, and after being on oupost and posting the new hat, he came on the server yelling that I scammed him, through the chat you can see that there was nowhere that I scammed him, and since it was then my property I told him no you gave it to me. He got his friend bobo to chat with me to give it back he told me about all the things that could happen to my account like getting a scammer tag, and heat told me that his friend would give me another unusaul, instead he said no, and I said fine I'll just give it back, and his friend who didn't put up his chat with me said he would not make a thread saying I scammed his friend, I already knew the consiquences of scamming, and so I didn't want to get into any mess and gave back the hat in about less than 40 min of having it. He then told the people on the new server, people I know that if I gave it back then he won't get me in trouble. Aces felt that I scammed heat and being friends with Bobo I felt that it was biased and Aces was on heat's side. And I blocked him for a little while because he kept saying I scammed him and in that moment that was not right. If I really had the intentions to scam a 13 year old out of his unusal I wouldn't have given it back, and I didn't give it back because bobo said it was wrong, becasue I felt wrongly accused and backstabbed by a "friend". No offense to Aces at all but, bobo wasn't even there in any of the servers and he just believed what heat told him and went on to make a thread and Aces felt that I scammed him. I hope if there are anymore questions to answer I will be free to.
  2. BBonkers

BBonkers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27138941
    As much as you'd like to flip the facts to make things seem as if you were the innocent character, there is no way someone gives something to someone then shortly after accuses them of scamming. I get that in the heat (victim) is a little kid and he might of just given the unusual to you and regretted it right away and asked for it back when you then said "no it's mine". I get that, however the way you delt with me (BBonkers not bobo) by removing and blocking me, and in the heat (the victim) is very scammer-esque. I don't see any reason to urgently remove the caution tag you currently have, as it is nothing but a warning to other traders not to give you too much trust. Aces also didn't tag you, he's a moderator on the forums and simply just shared his opinion on the situation as a fellow moderator.
  3. Ty an Wobbi

Ty an Wobbi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21695799
    Do you have any screenshots of him saying you could keep the unusual?
  4. LikeABoss$Mafia$

Steam:
    No it was over the mic ty an, there are also no screenshots of him saying that it was just to wear, and bbonkers as much as he is a kid he is also not mature obviously, and if I did scam him then I would not have given the damn unusaul back in less than 40 min, you didn't even need to talk to me, removing and blocking you? I didn't even know who you were, and you kept trying to voice call me and I couldn't hear you, I blocked you prob once and unblocked you due to suspicion, I did not block after I started talking with you, and he may have shown you the chat and what not but no where does it say I meant to scam him, I was puzzled and told him that he gave it to me and I can have it now. And calling me a scammer and getting my friends to talk to him and me, I also showed them the chat and they were puzzled at why he gave me the unusual in the first place and then call me a scammer, If I intended to scam him I would not have talked to you and I would not have further talk to the "victim", I could have simply said "f✿✿✿ off" you are a idiot. No thats not what I did I gave it back in a short time. It is understandable that Aces is a very smart moderator, but you can't just believe everything your friend says unless you were there you can't just take his side, you have to listen to the otherside also. The warning means a lot to me now since I have worked my way up from scrap to a expensive bp, I don't recieve free unusals from people anymore and don't do paypal trading at all, so there is no reason for traders to not give too much trust.
  5. LikeABoss$Mafia$

Steam:
    How long does it take for a thread to be read and decided on?
  6. LikeABoss$Mafia$

Steam:
    Can I get a admin to read and appeal this please?
  7. LikeABoss$Mafia$

Steam:
    Still waiting for a admin to appeal this.
  8. LikeABoss$Mafia$

Steam:
    Can I please have a appeals admin look at this it shouldn't take too long and if there are any questions i can answer as quickly as possible, i just want this caution tag removed since I got if for a misjudged reason.
  9. wic

wic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1874586
  10. LikeABoss$Mafia$

Steam:
    Btw http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198014543610-bbonkers.20341/ bbonkers the one who made the original thread and tried to backup his friend is now a scammer but has a caution tag for some guidlines, given that he is said to be "trusted" and even heat went to him to "try" to give "his" unusual back and make a thread about me, and also bonkers saying that I "might even purchase" the hat seems ridiculous given that I had like a few wepons at that time. Not saying that him scamming tag means anything to my thread, but I just wanted the admins to know that someone who scammed another person shouldn't be trusted with false facts.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198014543610-bbonkers.20341/
  11. LikeABoss$Mafia$

Steam:
    I also would like to request aces to not comment on this, given that we have had a bit of a dispute on a server before and also since hes friends with bonkers. When I was on pink tacos and told Aces that he and bonkers were mislead by heat and told him he shouldn't believe everything bonkers has told him just because he is his friend, he told me "we aren't friends" "we just know each other". Given that the last time bonkers made the thread about me which was at like midnight for me and suddenly aces gets on to comment on it, it seems to me that Aces was informed about the "situation" and went on to say that I am a scammer. Just asking for admins to give their thought on this appeal and not by aces gamer I would like non-biased thoughts and actions on this appeal. I could have kept quite about my caution tag since it doesn't say that Im a scammer but I've brought this back because of the fact that I have been backstabbed in a very strange way either for asking for a hat or revenge for something. For whatever reason it is I just want heat to know you cant hide from this forever.▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
    ▐░█▀▀░░█▀█░░██░██░░█▀▀░░░█▀█░░█░█░░█▀▀░░█▀█░░▌
    ▐░█░█░░█▀█░░█░█░█░░█▀▀░░░█░█░░█░█░░█▀▀░░█▀▄░░▌
    ▐░▀▀▀░░▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀░░░▀░░░▀▀▀░░▀░▀░░▌
    ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌.
  12. LikeABoss$Mafia$

Steam:
    Unfortunetly steam seems to have perma banned me from trading, gifting, and buying crap from my current account and im unsure as to wether I can convince them to turn it around if not I might start playing on this account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080810726 but I probably will still use this account for playing sometimes, you can practically close this thread now since I don't think it would make a difference If I still have this tag.
    Thank You Admins.
  13. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

$$LikeABoss$teve-O$$ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60272499
    NEW

1. He gave me the hat in a server I hopped onto I had no idea he was there I was scavaging.
    2. He told me I can have the hat because he got a free 10 bud AA scorching flames, I accepted it.
    3. There is NO proof that this was only for a short time to wear.
    4. I took the hat and like anyone I showed it off to my friends on a different server.
    5. He got on and started yelling at me and telling my friends I "scammed" him out of "his" hat.
    6. I got my friend marret to talk to him and me and he has posted what he noticed on the old thread.
    7. He then in the chat acted as if he I scammed him and trying to put pressure on me and I DID NOT break because it was such crap coming from him.
    8. He told me to add his friend bonkers who is now marked with a caution tag and is NOT friends with heat any more.
    9. Bonkers for some reason did NOT put his chat with me and only included in the scammer thread a chat with me and Heat and it showed no where that I intended to scam.
    10. http://gyazo.com/a8f77d7b83b94d00d59654791ed8c69d he said the hat is part of his "Dream set" if you look at his bp now he has sold it off meaning he didn't actually give a damn about it.
    11. Bonkers who made the thread for him was NOT there when this occured and only listened to what heat told him and proceeded to not only make the scammer thread against but BRING Aces Gamer into this, he is friends with him even now and Aces has tried to help Bonkers with his appeals and what not showing he fully supported him I had one of my friends who WAS there point his facts out but no one acknowledged it.
    12. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198060516290.12561/#post-41754 this is the old thread that was made about me.
    13. http://gyazo.com/be5c5d71e77d27ddb533845cb01ee7ee , http://gyazo.com/0a12910978f7eb9dbcfeaef67a60920d , http://gyazo.com/60e23960e314d95cc33b59d0afdd84f9 < here is my chat with Heat recently, look at it carefully he even ADMITS there wasn't enough proof to tag me and he said at the end that him and bonkers provided all the proof they had which is such bs, because you can tell in the old thread I was talking to bonkers and heat at the same time, he obviously wont admit to scamming but he does call me a "sloppy scammer" and said you guys only tagged me because I looked "100% guilty" he was busy as I was talking to him and HE said that the PHANTOM WAS NOT HIS DREAM HAT, but in the old thread he says it was and again such bs.

14. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

Steam:
  15. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

Steam:
    I have spoken with gencobra about a scammer tag against heat and he has sorted through a lot of the info, but the obvious fact is in the recent chat with me and heat he ADMITTED there WASNT ENOUGH PROOF and acted as if he was a lucky and got marked, he says I was a "100% guilty" but still admits there was no proof to mark me. He also lies saying him and bonkers provided all the proof they had but he did forget that me and bonkers also chatted and that chat wasnt provided maybe there was something in there heat didn't want the admins to know. This would be a lot faster if the admin handling this could add gencobra and talk to him.
  16. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

Steam:
    Can I get a appeal admin on this I've had this up for a while it shouldn't take too long I have the "victim" saying there wasnt enough proof to tag me.
  17. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

Steam:
  18. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

Steam:
    It has been almost a month since Helen said someone will look at this, whoever is supposed to look at this please do so I will be on a lot and this process with my new info shouldn't take too long to analyze.
  19. $$LikeABoss$teve-O$$

Steam:
    It has been 6 months and still no one has put this under review only ty has looked at this it gets a little frustrating after a while not trying to be rude or anything im just a little pissed since some of my trading has been affected by this tag and yet no one has looked at this. There is enough evidence on my side proving im innocent, the vicitim saying there was no proof to tag me, that is plenty of sufficient proof please someone review this thing.
  20. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Tho you have abandoned both your main and alt account, I am going to process the appeal anyways.

This took some reading but I think I understand enough, the case is/was inconclusive and why you were left just a caution. Based on a few factors including: time tagged, time of pending appeal, original admins notes, repayment/return was very quick, no other reported issues I am going to grant this appeal with a very strong warning not to find yourself in similar situations going forward as you wont be getting the benefit of the doubt again.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**