1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198090015393 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Swarles Barkley, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Swarles Barkley

Swarles Barkley New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66987980
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198090015393

Victim profile: 76561198094241689

What happened? Description:
    This is one long ass report.

Basically I am an idiot.

Festive Waffle here, had his "friend" add me, to buy 64 CS GO keys off me.
    A total of $120 USD through Paypal. On Jan 27/2015

This is the friend: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131358019

The friends name : Rob or (shreddinup)

So the friend basically told me he was buying keys for his friends Birthday, the friend being Festive Waffle. I was then given Festive Waffle's steam ID so that is how i found him.

After he sent me the money, I gave him the keys. Within the next few days, i realized his keys were gone and sent to Festive Waffles, as i expected. But then he also charged back the money on Paypal. The charge back happened on Jan 30/2015

I confronted Festive Waffle about this and he said he had "nothing to do with it" basically.

I showed him screenshots of me sending his friend the keys, and his friend refunding the money.

Festive himself confirmed that his friend gave him those exact 64 keys, that were previously mine. But he claimed that his friend would never scam someone. He knew his friend in real life. Etc

After a lot of conversing, we agreed to wait so i could talk to his friend about this. Festive didn't want anything to do with this and he claimed he wasn't a scammer, SO i asked him to NOT use the keys, and hold onto them. So Festive could stay a WITNESS instead of being the accused.

Basically, his friend just started ignoring me, he has blocked me, and hasn't talked to me in forever.

I then requested Festive to assist me to proving his friend guilty, because Festive said he would return my keys if i were somehow able to prove his friend guilty.

With all the proof i presented, (screenshots of paypal chargeback, me sending his friend the keys) Festive has refused to return my keys, and instead uses the keys to buy a shiny new KNIFE for himself. This is when i realize that he might be in on the scam.

We talked a lot, for weeks. I even asked Festive to give me his "friends" Facebook or parents Email so i could contact Shreddinup outside of steam. None of this info was sent to me.

At this point, Festive has stopped talking to me on a regular basis.

The biggest part showing that they are scammers is that when i contacted Festive, i requested his friend showed me a screenshot of his Paypal. I never received it at all.

Festive himself said he would return my keys if i were able to prove his friend guilty of scamming. At this point, I feel like i have proven his friend is guilty to Festive, and Festive is just ignoring me. He refuses to accept all my info, and even his friend hasn't provided any proof on his side. This is why i am reporting Festive as well as i feel that he is basically scamming along with his friend if not assisting. Espicially after he spent the keys, i felt that he had no intention in returning what was mine.

So a quick breakdown :
    -Shreddinup ( the friend) scams me. I contact his friend, who has the 64 keys, Festive.
    -Festive refuses my evidence and my screenshots to be REAL. (Screenshots i provided below as well)
    -Festive and I agree to talk to his friend and try to figure this out together
    -I request Screenshots from Shreddinup so he can have a chance to prove his innocence. Obviously he doesn't provide it since he is GUILTY. Festive still refuses his friend to be guilty.
    -I ask Festive to try to get his friends parents contact info, so i can contact Shreddinups PARENTS (talk to an adult) who would cooperate better
    -This all happened Jan 30th.
    -February 11/2015, today, Festive has not given me any info to help prove Shreddinup guilty, Shreddinup is ignoring me on steam, I do not have his parents contact info so now basically I have NO way of getting my keys back.
    -I talk to Festive one more time and he continues to tell me lies about why he couldn't get his friends Email etc. (Even if he gave me an Email, it would probably be fake)
    -I tell Festive that i am going to report him. Festive has already used the 64 keys, even though i asked him to hold onto it until we figure this out. He now has a new knife he is enjoying while i am -$120 in the hole.

Festive said he would return my keys if i can prove Shreddinup guilty. I believe Shreddinup and Festive are in on the scam together.

Shreddinup has nothing on his Steam account, and is inactive. I feel that reporting him would be useless. Although he is also a scammer, i doubt he will be scamming any more people.

If you need any other info please ask. I know this might be a messy report but I've never reported anyone before and this report actually took 12 days to come up with. So a lot of missed info might be missing

I have many screenshots of our conversation, but there was a limit so i only posted the ones i felt were important.

Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    Below is the majority of the chat that Festive and I had.

One of the screenshots if "shreddinup" refunding the Paypal money.

The other screenshot if me sending his "friend" 64 exact keys.

The first few screenshots is me talking to Festive immediately after Shreddinup refunded the money. Clearly i am getting impatient because both Festive and his friend took a long time for each reply. I started getting a bit mad in the convos

Anyways, since there a limit (15) screenshots, I am only showing bits of my conversation with Festive.

One of the screenshots if me talking to Rob ( the friend) and asking him why he refunded the money

In all of the conversations, I am requesting Shreddinup and both Festive for SCREENSHOTS of his paypal history, giving any proof that he DIDN'T refund his money.

Last screenshots is the chat log i have with Festive after i tell him i am reporting him.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Can you please upload your inventory history and PayPal screenshots in full and without cropping.
  3. Swarles Barkley

Swarles Barkley New User

Steam:
    I am not sure how to do the paypal thing, but i included my inventory history.

Attached Files:

4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Please re-upload your inventory screenshots taken in full and without cropping. The PayPal evidence is a screenshot of your transaction history.
  5. Swarles Barkley

Swarles Barkley New User

Steam:
    I didn't crop any of the inventory shots... and this is my attempt on the Paypal screenshots. I am actually confused on what you want, sorry.

Attached Files:

6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    Sorry, I thought you had. You'll need to retake them in full, with the URL bar showing, not just the main object of the screenshot.
  7. Swarles Barkley

Swarles Barkley New User

Steam:
    Hey man realized u were just a member, not an admin. So i appreciate u trying to help me out, even though its not ur "job"
    Anyways , is this good? If not, could u possibly show me an example? and how is the paypal screenshot? Thanks again

Attached Files:

8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
  9. Swarles Barkley

Swarles Barkley New User

Steam:
    Couldn't find a that type of Paypal. My paypal web page is different from that, its weird. I'll try to figure it out , thanks again.
    Also i apologize that some of my conversational screenshots do not include the dates in them. I'll explain :
    Most of the first few screenshots are on Jan 30/2015 or before February 11:2015. The last few screenshots shown of the text is on Feb 11, 2015, (includes the date) that is today, which i told Festive i was reporting him. The screenshots i had with Shreddingup have the dates included.
  10. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    You do have the two PayPal screenshots uploaded in your initial post, and if you aren't able to take any more, they should be fine. Hopefully a staff member will review this soon.
    Swarles Barkley likes this.
  11. ℱestive Waffle

ℱestive Waffle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64874832
    hold up so your reporting me for basicaly not scamming? my friend yes he is real might have scammed you or not or you might be scamming me i have no intension to scam anyone on steam if you look at my profile,bp and comments you would understand im a simple trader not scammer. My friend did send you a picture of his account and he had no money in it so this report is very bs. Second i never scammed you. If anyone did it would be my friend which i highly disbelieve he did so you can not report me for something i didnt do nore was involved in untill you added me asking for basicaly free items
  12. ℱestive Waffle

ℱestive Waffle New User

Steam:
    im alright with you reporting my friend IF you believe he truly scammed you but reporting me is a false report and i can link you my paypal and show you i had nothing to do with your guys trade
  13. Swarles Barkley

Swarles Barkley New User

Steam:
    I did not add u basically for "free items" . Looking at your non-existent rep, u could easily be a scammer. I actually do have rep and I am experienced in the paypal trading industry. Anyways, your friend sent me basically a fake SS of his paypal account, none existent proof basically. If you want to prove your innocence, you can try, but it won't work because you or your "friend" is the scammer. If you are actually innocent and want to have a clean reputation, you will try to get your "friend" to confess and right this wrong.

I know your "friend" scammed me, and whether you are helping him or not I am not sure.
  14. Swarles Barkley

Swarles Barkley New User

Steam:
    It's funny, immediately finding out i had reported him on Steamrep, he suddenly got his friends Parent's email address. I am assuming your "friend" just willingly gave the email address knowing that he was being reported for scamming. Wonder why it took me having to report you first before getting this info. Not like you couldn't have given me his parents contact info the other 12 days ago. Email address will probably be fake anyways.

Attached Files:

15. ℱestive Waffle

ℱestive Waffle New User

Steam:
    as i said i didn't have his email because he never gave ti to me your seriously reporting me for nothing literally nothing i have done i can buy keys give it to him but your going to have to talk with him im not involved in any of this and you putting it on me is basically you being jealous and trying to scam me so i can as simply report you for that. and it didn't take 12 days your seriously starting to piss me off with your lies
  16. ℱestive Waffle

ℱestive Waffle New User

Steam:
    and as you said you said "i can simply ruin your trading career F****t" your obviously wanting to get me banned because your jealous of my bp ive had many people try doing this but to go this far
  17. ℱestive Waffle

ℱestive Waffle New User

Steam:
    for the reference i dont use paypal often for trading because this happens to often but if you look at my comments you see my rep is far greater than yours
  18. DekuHero

DekuHero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57000993
    I have known Festive Waffle for almost 2 years. Not once has he ever tried to scam me or shark me. In fact, we have become very good friends. I have let Waffle borrow ~3 buds in unusuals before and he returned them when I asked him to, for more information, go here: http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198090015393 . I trust Waffle and he has helped me with some unusual trades. Also, Waffle has only one alternate account and the name of it is Neon Waffle (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098997288). Rob Bob the Corncob is not his alternate account.
  19. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
  20. ℱestive Waffle

ℱestive Waffle New User

Steam:
    thank you for your help :) I appreciate it a lot ile msg you if i need you.