1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197967887150 - (snuff / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ★Bladestararr!★ ❤Rarity❤, Feb 12, 2017.

1. ★Bladestararr!★ ❤Rarity❤

★Bladestararr!★ ❤Rarity❤ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3810711
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561197967887150 (snuff)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    76561198070475967, 76561198053943328, 76561198059654332, 76561198041447245, 76561198073246658, 76561198053399162​

Appeal description:
    Greeting SteamRep.
    I've decided to reappeal my scammer tag hopefully in a better way than in the past that won't be a waste of anyone's time.
    The main reason I believe my tag should be removed is that I have always worked in full accordance with the SteamRep/SOP staff and the victim himself in the past when it has come to returning the "scammed" items and removal of the tag.

Retired staff Noobinator was working with me to get the items returned to the owner and complete removal of the tag, but fell through when the victim did not respond. To my knowledge he had been offline for almost a year or two. I've spotted his account again here and have attempted once more to add him to make the offer of the "scammed" item once more.

I'm quoting the word scammed as the whole reason this event took place was simply a payment error of me not having the correct amount of funds in my bank account at the time of payment, it was always incorrectly placed as a "chargeback" attempt. I do not even know how to commit a chargeback. To elaborate, I attempted to purchase the two unusuals for the victim from a Children's Savings account at the age of 14. I did not know how this worked with PayPal at the time, and it ended up creating an eCheque over the length of 5 days for the funds to be transferred to PayPal, then to the victim. Within that time I didn't have the right amount as I was young and didn't understand the concept of currency exchange and that my AUD would be processed into USD. This left the account unable to pay, causing a chargeback-like effect if you will. The victim gave me the hats from day one which I have no evidence of as this was before trading changed over to the steam logging system on August 10th 2011. Our trade happened early June or July 2011. During those days of the eCheque clearing I had already traded the Vivid Plasma Vintage Tyrolean away but when it failed I gave him back the Searing Plasma Blighted Beak right away. The SR admin and founder Diego had some grudge with me at that point and quoted that I was reluctant to give anything back but this is not true and I only worked to give him back what I had not paid for.

As spoken previously I have tried in the past to trade the victim back his Vivid Plasma Vintage Tyrolean (I actually went out of the way to buy another to give him) and he has refused my proposal, though I have just tried to add him again today to attempt one last time and will document chat logs this time. If there is any other required evidence I would be more than willing to help as I really don't want this tag looming over me forever, I always thought a caution tag would make more sense as I never attempted any fraud from the get go.

In conclusion, if my adding of Greg (the victim) goes well and he accepts I will buy the hat I owe from a trader and give it to him, or something of equal value if he so desires; I will then provide evidence and grab a statement that I will post here as well. If he declines then there is nothing that can really be done in that regard, but I would still very much appreciate assistance with this tag, hoping that at bare minimum it could be taken back to a caution. I still very much love TF2 even still over the 6 1/2 years I've been playing and would prefer a small hiccup from 5 1/2 years ago in my otherwise clean history not to affect me any further than it already has.

Thank you very much for your time, and have a pleasant day.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663