1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197972384651 - (CarlOnDuty / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by M. Bison, Dec 13, 2014.

1. M. Bison

M. Bison Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6059461
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197972384651 (CarlOnDuty)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Basically, I'm opening a new thread as I'm getting now co-operation with the steam-rep admin that saw to my last appeal, he asked me to give him more information in which i did then completely ignored me and never read my posts.

If you're wondering "Why did i put it's my first appeal here" is because this website has very minimum choices, so i can not put other or specify my problem.
    My offensive in attempted scam was 2.2 years ago, in which i tried to scam someone and nothing was taken from them and this is where my second concern comes into play. This website again have limited option on the "Repayment" section so again i could not inform you that no items was actually scammed from the victim, i was just banned for trying to scam the "victim".

I'm just going to copy and paste what i said about about this situation as i don't think it's fair that i have to sit here and waste more of my time typing my appeal out all again just because a admin could not be arsed to listen to what i had to say

*Copy and paste in process*

I was banned back in Sep 14, 2012.

I haven't been reported for any scams since, however i thought it wise to create an appeal as can't use many websites such as http://csgolounge.com/ due to my offence.
    I know longer even play the game in which i was reported on (Team Fortress 2) and find that i should be removed from my bad reputation as I've had to deal with being unable to use many features in trading for almost 2 years.

*Copy and paste complete*

Well hopefully you do not find this post like i'm angry at SteamRep for keeping me banned as i completely understand it is my own fault however i find that keeping me still banned for a minor offence in which no one was scammed is a bit outragous.

Thank you and hopefully i get a different admin working on the case since the last steamrep admin could not understand my point at all and kept asking me for more information when i had already sent exactly 9 replies giving him more information in which he never dealt with.

Thank you for reading.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646